Tournament LCPL XII: Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosted by Theia and Lumii | Art by Gummy

It's LCPL XII Time!

Manager Signups for LCPL XII are now open. Returning managers will be given some priority over new managers, but managing a team last year does not guarantee that you will manage a team this year. Manager selfbuys will be allowed, and the price of managers will be decided at a later date.

Please sign up using the following format.
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:

Why would you be a good manager?

This thread will close at approximately 11:59 PM GMT-4 on Sunday, June 25th. Please be sure to get all signup posts in by that time.​

Manager: HSOWA
Assistant Manager: my amigo jcbc
Team Name: Lechonk Masterchefs

Why would you be a good manager?: Me & jc have managed together in the past several LPLs, as well as in LCWL, reaching playoffs 6/6 times :) I also managed in ROAPL last year, just narrowing missing out on finals. In addition, we've both played in multiple lc team tours [I won this tour last year as a player :blobwizard:] and have a rly solid grasp on every lc meta.

Last edited:

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Manager: Me!
Assistant Manager: Stone Cold
Team Name: Dave's Deerlings

I went positive in LCWL after playing the entire season and have a lot of experience in LC as a resilient punching bag for tazz in the most recent SCL. Dave's one of the most successful managers. Dave is one of the greatest managers in Smogon's history, accumulating six official team tournament trophies throughout his career.

Also, 5Dots, 64 squares, airfare, Akaru Kokuyo, Aqua Jet, AquaticCarlie, ArcticBreeze, Aurora, Baloor, Beka, Booty, Christos, Clementine, corvere, Crashy, crying, Cubic Skunk, D2TheW, Danny, devin, dex, DiannieRatson, Die Ebenenspinne, Dieu Amphibien, Dj Breloominati♬, elednb, Empo, Estarossa, Ewin, fade, fakenagol, Fantos13, Farce Of The Death, Fc, Fraolain, Goat Heart ♥, GoldCat, gorex, Grandmas Cookin, Hacker, Hayburner, Highlord, HSOWA, Huargensy, IcebergVGC, Icemaster, ima, Inder, Irene-2002, JesseVG, Jhonx~, Joya, Kenix, keys, Laroxyl, Lasen, lax, LBN, Lialiabeast, Lily, Liones, LRXC, LuckyPiper, MangoSteak, maroon, Mashing, Megumi, Memoric, Micciu, Mimikyu Stardust, mind gaming, Mishimono, Monai, MrSoup, MTB, NHelioX7, Nightingales, Nineveh, Oriol Plaza, phoopes, pichus, Potatochan, QWILY, Riesen_Oschi, riopaser, roxie, RufflesPro, Samqian, Shiba, shiloh, sierradawn, Sificon, Slowpoke Fan, SOMALIA, Sparksblade, Spellcaster, STABLE, Star, Staxi, StriiderVGC, stunner047, SuperEpicAmpharos, Sylveon used calm mind, Sylvi, Tabu_24, Tagmouse27, tazz, termi, The Kyle, The Strap, Theia, tier, tlenit, TPP, TyCarter, vani, Vileman, Xiri, xray, Xrn, XSTATIC COLD, xtra$hine, Z Strats, ZardicharVGC and zee can vouch for our competence as managers.

Manager: Laroxyl
Assistant Manager: -Howkings
Team Name: Swooping Rufflets

Because I’m really looking forward to it and putting all the effort that’s needed to have a solid performance. I already have managed LCPL and other LC tournaments in and outside of smogon.

Howkings has managed a huge amount of smogon team tours in a lot of different formats, very often including LC in their tiers. His managing experience includes but it’s not limited to SCL (LC’s only representation in official) and World Cup (both LCWC and official WCOP). Also we have recently won smpl.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Manager: HSOWA
Assistant Manager: my amigo jcbc
Team Name: Lechonk Masterchefs

Why would you be a good manager?: Me & jc have managed together in the past several LPLs, as well as in LCWL, reaching playoffs 6/6 times :) I also managed in ROAPL last year, just narrowing missing out on finals. In addition, we've both played in multiple lc team tours [I won this tour last year as a player :blobwizard:] and have a rly solid grasp on every lc meta.
confirming. I'm so ready to dance in lcpl.

Manager: Eseque
Assistant Manager: Mister Magnus
Team Name: Tynamo Dynamos

Revival of the legendary tynamo dynamos franchise, Eseque being one of the best contributors to this website for far too long, hosting many many tours and being part of many projects, I've been around the game for far too long and ik the game and the playerbase, with Eseque as captain this team will be very good.

and epic BA revival on the way.

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Manager: grape tylenol
Assistant Manager: BIG ASHLEY Togkey ashleyy Hacker ashley2574 Ashley
Team Name: Ashely Ashleys

The problem with the Ashely Quaxelys in LCWL was that there wasn't enough "Ashley" in the team. I have thought long and hard and come to the conclusion that I will solve this problem this LCPL by combining the power of many Ashleys to create the Ashleigh Ashlees.

ashelyashely.png

Last edited:

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
Manager: grape tylenol
Assistant Manager: BIG ASHLEY Togkey ashleyy Hacker ashley2574 Ashley
Team Name: Ashely Ashleys

The problem with the Ashely Quaxelys in LCWL was that there wasn't enough "Ashley" in the team. I have thought long and hard and come to the conclusion that I will solve this problem this LCPL by combining the power of many Ashleys to create the Ashleigh Ashlees.

View attachment 528421
confirming my 1/6th stake in this position

Manager: CMDoge
Assistant Manager: Elfuseon
Team Name: Fueco'Tacos

Me and Elfu are established players in lc for years now and have done pretty well in last lc team tour LCWL going 5-2 and 7-2 respectively. We also have decent knowledge in oldgens doing well in classic cups and playoffs. We also have experience in managing discord team tours as well as other PLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)