Tournament LCPL XI: Midseason Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
This midseason auction is sponsored by the "Nol please stop apologizing for everything in the world" foundation

Hello everyone. With the ongoing LC Scrub League, we have a pool of players eager to get involved with LCPL. While no teams have sufficient funds to have a midseason auction, we have elected to grant each team a midseason draft pick from the pool of LCSL players.

I have randomized the teams and we now have the following order for the picks:
  1. Atlantis Fomantis -- kythr
  2. Roaring Riolus -- Laroxyl
  3. Homosexual Hoppips -- tazz
  4. The Remoraiders -- Coconut
  5. Skitty Committee -- LilyAC (best team name btw)
  6. Freezai Subscriber Froakies -- ninjadog
  7. Roly Kohlis -- freezai
  8. OM NOM SNOM -- Merritt
kythr you are now on the clock.

I am not going to set a formal deadline, but try to get your picks in within 12 hours if possible. If we get beyond that point, I will rescind my leniency. The deadline for the entire draft is the end of this week (10pm GMT-4 on Sunday) and players will be eligible starting next week. If you have any questions, please PM me on discord. Please only post here if you are a manager! Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)