Tournament LCPL XI: Commencement Thread

Supergum

Banned deucer.
I apologize in advance to every manager that looks through my tournament history and finds a single Round 1 loss in the LC Open

Kodiak_45

LCPL Champion
You walk out of the dimly lit theater and head towards the exit. As your eyes adjust to the light, you see It. You knew It was coming, but It caught you woefully unprepared. You quicken your steps, advert your eyes, desperately clutching for you phone to pretend you just got a call, anything to avoid this. But it's too little, too late. Standing in front of a poster for the new TOP GUN movie stands an Army recruiter with a table full of recruiting paraphernalia, despite the fact the movie is about Naval Aviation. "Hello there," He booms, "Do you like video games?" You meekly turn towards him and stammer your assent. After all, you are an LC discord main. "Well then I have the perfect job for you." he says with a grin. "You know flying drones is just like video games, you sit in a dank basement, clutching an X-Box controller, and scream at a screen. But instead of killing zombies, you know..." He trails of awkwardly, almost accidentally saying the quiet part out loud. Seeing the chance to escape, you mention your Mom wants you home as soon as possible and start to power walk towards the exit. Sensing his quarry is getting away, the Recruiter hastily says, "Wait, before you go just look at this." as he hands you a pamphlet. Briskly walking away, you glance at the tri-folded paper. At the top it reads NATO NATUs.
Manager: Kodiak_45
Comanager: Joe “Based” Biden
Due to NATO’s massive military budget, the hosts have agreed to give us 500,00 auction credits. We will be spending at least 30k on each of our players.
Coalition Warfare showcases NATO’s strength. As such, we will have Strategic Advisors in voice call with our players for every game.
Opposing oppression and despotism is a duty of NATO. Therefore, we will be ignoring any and all bans made by the LC Tier Leaders. Viva Freedom! Viva Independence! Viva VULLABY!
Prosecuting war criminals is crucial to defending Human Rights. Any enemy combatant that haxxes our valiant players will promptly be put on trial and executed for their crimes against humanity.
Last but not least, all NATO NATU players will receive these socks upon being drafted.
Tryouts will be held in the US ARMY Esports Discord server. I hope to see you there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)