LCPL Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
im now 0-2 in DPP LC against the random Treecko :(

sorry team, i messed up and brought scarf sub gastly thinking it was LO lol. GG though :)

Updated. Current match completion is pathetic considering tomorrow's the deadline. What's going on, guys?
My opponent is never on IRC and has not responded to my vm or tried to contact me in any way.

For the rest, it is finals time for a lot of people still in high school so they might be focused on studying.

Edit: activity

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Completely normal time, you aren't here, I am.

Vice versa.

I'm not spamming this thread, message me instead or something.

I had Church at 11 am and this is the first time you get on early. I'll be on for the rest of the day. Activity post.

Haxy battle on both sides, but won GG

I don't really know what to do. Neither me nor Fatty has made any extraordinary effort to contact eachother but I have frequently looked for him on irc and vmed him yesterday. I guess activity??

I will be honest and say with the LC Cast, I forgot about updating this. Doing so in the morning. Will do activity decisions and coin flips, no extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)