Tournament LCPL 8 - Semifinals

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Scheduling Guide

Greed Up Geodudes (3) vs Activity Call Archens (5)
SM: London13 vs Eternally
SM: Rodriblutar vs tazz
SM: Kingler12345 vs Jytcampbell
SM: Star vs robjr
SM: Eternal Spirit vs Toadow
ORAS: teal6 vs Kushalos
BW: HSA vs fran17
DPP: TonyFlygon vs Fantos13

Skitty Committee (2) vs Shambled Shellos (6)
SM: LilyAC vs Shrug
SM: Chill Shadow vs Plas
SM: Fille vs trace
SM: SpaceWorm vs King Leo V
SM: Jox vs Luthier
XY: absdaddy vs mambo
BW: Arifeen vs fatty
DPP: Nails vs HSOWA

Deadline: Sunday June 16th, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright team, it's do or die time. We have worked hard for 7 weeks getting to this point. The starmasters are one of our hardest competitors yet, and it's no doubt that they are the other best team coming into the playoffs. We gotta prep hard and make sure to beat these dudes to the ground. Tazz and Melon are really good builders who will support our team to victory, I'm sure of it. As resident cheerleader and caring mother, I really hope that this week we show the stars who the kings really are around these parts. After this week, our competition (Shellos / Skitties) will be significantly nothing but another hurdle we will overcome with ease. I am fully aware of all of our playing ability (robjr tossing me w/ tazz builds, eternally 6-0ing that dude (not to mention the goat tay keith in week 1 of nupl)), and I'm sure if we exhibit that display of skill we will win this week. GO TEAM!

Skitty Committee (0) vs Shambled Shellos (0)
SM: LilyAC vs Shrug
SM: Chill Shadow vs Plas
SM: Fille vs trace
SM: SpaceWorm vs King Leo V
SM: Jox vs Luthier
XY: absdaddy vs mambo
BW: Arifeen vs fatty
DPP: Nails vs HSOWA

Skitty committee is AMAZING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)