Tournament LCPL 8 Announcements and Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD

All official decisions and announcements for LCPL will be found here.

Week 1
Skitty Committee vs. Pugnacious Phanpys
Activity Call Archens vs. 70% Ban Rate Wingulls
Shambled Shellos vs. Greed Up Geodudes
Taillow Swifts vs. Tactical Totodiles

Week 2
Skitty Committee vs. Tactical Totodiles
Greed Up Geodudes vs. Taillow Swifts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls vs. Shambled Shellos
Pugnacious Phanpys vs. Activity Call Archens

Week 3
Skitty Committee vs. Activity Call Archens
Shambled Shellos vs. Pugnacious Phanpys
Taillow Swifts vs. 70% Ban Rate Wingulls
Tactical Totodiles vs. Greed Up Geodudes

Week 4
Skitty Committee vs. Greed Up Geodudes
70% Ban Rate Wingulls vs. Tactical Totodiles
Pugnacious Phanpys vs. Taillow Swifts
Activity Call Archens vs. Shambled Shellos

Week 5
Skitty Committee vs. 70% Ban Rate Wingulls
Pugnacious Phanpys vs. Greed Up Geodudes
Activity Call Archens vs. Tactical Totodiles
Shambled Shellos vs. Taillow Swifts

Week 6
Skitty Committee vs. Shambled Shellos
Taillow Swifts vs. Activity Call Archens
Tactical Totodiles vs. Pugnacious Phanpys
Greed Up Geodudes vs. 70% Ban Rate Wingulls

Week 7
Skitty Committee vs. Taillow Swifts
Tactical Totodiles vs. Shambled Shellos
Greed Up Geodudes vs. Activity Call Archens
70% Ban Rate Wingulls vs. Pugnacious Phanpys
70% Ban Rate Wingulls (managed by mad0ka and passion) - mad0ka, ZoroDark, passion, HT, Xizaaa, tjdaas, TROP, Hamhamhamham, Cynara, SaDiSTiCNarwhal, DBW, KingKdot, EternalSnowman
Activity Call Archens (managed by Melon and tazz) - tazz, Toadow, Kushalos, Bebo, fran17, Lopunny Kicks, Real FV13, Eternally, Jytcampbell, robjr, Havens, Fantos13
Greed Up Geodudes (managed by Kingler12345 and Star) - Kingler12345, Star, -Tsunami-, teal6, TonyFlygon, Eternal Spirit, Rodriblutar, Casparov, London13, HSA, Confide
Pugnacious Phanpys (managed by Nineage and tko) - Nineage, tko, Finchinator, Simbo, TDK, fitzy72, vooper, lighthouses, tahu, czim, Ampha
Shambled Shellos (managed by fatty and taranteeeno) - fatty, taranteeeno, Shrug, Plas, trace, HSOWA, King Leo V, Pamplona, Mambo, Luthier
Skitty Committee (managed by LilyAC and Fille) - LilyAC, Fille, Jox, Nails, Chill Shadow, pinktidal, SpaceWorm, neomon, frisoeva, Arifeen, absdaddy
Tactical Totodiles (managed by Coconut and Fiend) - Fiend, BurntZebra, FLCL, Midnight Howl, Mikaav, rozes, Bouki, Wabane, Megazard, TheRam, Watchog, Wail Wailord
Taillow Swifts (managed by Serene Grace and Ninjadog13) - Serene Grace, Ninjadog13, Heysup, ict, Alkione, Sjneider, Sealette, EviGaro, Xiri, Gareth Adamson, boulicrok

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES AND THE SCHEDULING GUIDELINES.

The tier lineup for LCPL 8 is as follows:

SM LC
SM LC
SM LC
SM LC
SM LC
ORAS LC
BW LC
DPP LC

There will not be retains from last year's teams. Managers will be permitted to purchase themselves along with an assistant manager prior to the draft. Assistant managers will not be required to sign up prior to being purchased.

There will be a supplementary midseason auction during this LCPL. Only players who initially sign up for LCPL will be permitted to sign up for the midseason auction. Midseason signups will run parallel to Week 3 while the midseason auction will occur at the same time as Week 4.

I'm sure plenty of you have come across activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end.

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that week's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown/Smogon Tournament Server. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the week's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's VM wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response VM). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential no contest or substitution. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to no contest, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your VM wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take discord or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the VM messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue no contest or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Week 1 thread is posted June 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Its deadline is June 14, 2013 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his VM wall on June 7, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

Identity
hey pals this stuff is just the cliffnotes, for the full list of rules for Smogon Tournaments check here

About playing on alts: It is entirely allowed to play on an alt other than your own main forum name, though if your opponent wishes to confirm your identity, you must log on to your main alt to show them you are who you claim to be. This is to prevent people from pretending to be who they're not.

About playing on different servers: Tournament matches should be played on the Smogtours server. The Main PS! server is also acceptable if both parties agree to that. Other servers are not sanctioned and playing in them might result in your game not counting. Protect yourself from that by playing in Smogtours, where TDs also have the power to recreate games that end due to DC's.

Scouting

On scouting opponents: Going through your opponents replays of tournament and ladder games is entirely allowed, as long as a game is public there is nothing preventing you from watching it. An exception to this is abusing powers granted to you by being staff on Smogon or PS! to gain access to information a normal user wouldn't have access to, which is strictly forbidden.

On leaking teams: Divulging private information about someone's planned team to their opponent is never allowed, and will be heavily sanctioned. Requesting that such information be divulged is also grounds for punishment. Keep your scouting to publicly available information and you'll be fine.
Total money for teams is 100,000 credits.

In the weeks preceding the live auction, a time will be chosen by all of the Managers to meet and perform a live auction in order to choose players. Managers will be expected to remain at the auction for the entire duration, which should take approximately 2 hours. If a Manager cannot, for some reason, find any feasible time that he can attend a Live Auction, then the assistant manager will be called upon to fill in the spot. If no Manager can fill the spot for the Live Auction… then a new General Manager + assistant manager who can find time to make a live auction will be found to replace the old ones.

Once a time is set, all 8 managers + the hosts will enter the place where the auction will be held - likely a private room on the main server. Spectators are allowed to join in to watch the fun unfold, but will not be able to speak. Discussion on the bidding at hand should be relegated to the LC chatroom or any other appropriate chat outlet.

The hosts will first ask a team to nominate a player. The order by which teams will nominate players will go in a randomized snaking pattern from the first chosen team to the last chosen team, then the last chosen team to the first chosen team. Details of said player will be displayed and bidding will commence, starting at 3000 credits, with the nominating team automatically placing the first bid. The auction will then be in real time. Managers will simply put in their bids in the chat, raising a minimum of 500 credits. If after 15 seconds there are no new bids, the player is sold to the highest bid in the channel. Updated credit totals will be displayed and then the next manager in the rotation will be prompted to nominate a player.

Managers are asked to please have a predetermined list of players you intend to nominate as well as potential bid caps, in order to make the process go as quickly and seamlessly as possible.

Managers: it is necessary for you to field a roster of 8 starters and a minimum of 2 substitutes. This creates a soft cap of 73,000 credits on any particular bid - that is, the maximum amount of money you can spend on any one player and still have enough money left over to pay at least 3000 credits a piece on 9 more players.

Remember that there are midseason free agent pick-ups. It might be beneficial to save some credits in order to pick up players midseason.
During Week 3, sign-ups will open for midseason. Players that signed up for the original auction and weren't drafted will sign up and a new free agent list will be made. Note: Even if you signed up the first time around, you must re-signup in order to get on the midseason free agent list. After sign-ups close, the host will remind each manager how many credits they have left over from the original live auction.

Instead of having another live auction, an auction will take place on the forums. A manager will post their bids, with other managers having up to 12 hours from the time of the post to make a higher bid on the player. After 12 hours, if the manager has not been outbid, his or her team will be awarded the players. The Midseason auction will occur during Week 4. The players purchased here will be allowed to start playing starting on Week 5. There is no use for credits leftover after the midseason free agent pickups, so it is in every manager’s best interest to spend all of their remaining points at this time. No players may enter LCPL after the midseason auction, except in the case of a team falling below the minimum number of starters due to their players being banned, in which case they'll be allowed to pick players from the undrafted pool until they reach the minimum.
At the end of the normal weeks, there will be a knockout style playoffs involving the top 4 teams in the points. In the event of a tie in overall points standings, the following criteria is used for breaking ties.

• Overall Points >
• Battle Difference (total # battles won - total # battles lost) >
• Best of 3 - each team picks a unique tier with the winner of the Head to Head matchup picking second, then SM LC is the 3rd game. In the event that the two teams tied in the Head to Head matchup, the team with better results against the higher seeds will pick second.

After the top 4 have been determined, each team will be seeded. The #1 seed will choose which of the #3 and #4 seed they will play and the #2 seed will play the other. The victors of these matches will advance to the finals match.

In the case of a tie, the advancing team will be decided by a best of three - each team picks a unique tier with the higher seed picking second, then SM LC is the 3rd game.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Manager and Assistant Manager prices

The following managers have bought themselves:

dcae - 14k
Kingler12345 - 14k
fatty - 12k
Serene Grace - 13.5k
Nineage - 9k
LilyAC - 11.5k

Managers Coconut and Melon have declined to buy themselves.

The assistant managers have been bought at the following prices and will be allowed to play:

Fiend - 8k
Fille - 13k
mad0ka - 15k
Ninjadog13 - 16.5k
Star - 29k
taranteeeno - 10.5k
tazz - 17.5k
tko - 10.5k

70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 71k
Activity Call Archens - 83k
Greed Up Geodudes - 57k
Pugnacious Phanpys - 80.5k
Shambled Shellos - 77.5k
Skitty Committee - 75.5k
Tactical Totodiles - 92k
Taillow Swifts - 70k

Current lineups are in the OP.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Standings as of week 1:

W-L-T

Activity Call Archens - 1-0-0 (+6) - 2pts
Greed Up Geodudes - 1-0-0 (+4) - 2pts
Skitty Committee - 1-0-0 (+2) - 2pts
Tactical Totodiles - 1-0-0 (+2) - 2pts
Pugnacious Phanpys - 0-1-0 (-2) - 0pts
Taillow Swifts - 0-1-0 (-2) - 0pts
Shambled Shellos - 0-1-0 (-4) - 0pts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 0-1-0 (-6) - 0pts

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
re: BurntZebra vs LilyAC

During BurntZebra and LilyAC's game, LilyAC timed out. As the disconnect timer which is in effect on the main server for challenge matches was not activated, this cannot be ruled as a disconnect but is a timeout loss.

Result: LilyAC loses by timeout.

Future losses by timeout will not be posted on.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Standings as of week 2:

W-L-T

Activity Call Archens - 2-0-0 (+8) - 4pts
Greed Up Geodudes - 2-0-0 (+8) - 4pts
Skitty Committee - 1-0-1 (+2) - 3pts
Tactical Totodiles - 1-0-1 (+2) - 3pts
Shambled Shellos - 1-1-0 (-2) - 2pts
Pugnacious Phanpys - 0-2-0 (-4) - 0pts
Taillow Swifts - 0-2-0 (-6) - 0pts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 0-2-0 (-8) - 0pts

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
re: dcae

In week 3, dcae brought a single Trubbish to his game and no other Pokemon. This was a clear violation of the general Smogon tournament rule against throwing.

Prior to the beginning of the season, dcae attempted to unbuy himself as a player after the deadline for all managers to change their bought status had passed. dcae expressed discontent with this.

taranteeno sr = me where applicable
RICK ROSS = dcae
In the manager chat, I stated the following:

9:33 PM] taranteeeno sr: just a heads up that dcae has chosen to unbuy himself as a player. i'm fine with you guys changing your minds for this until like 1-2 weeks before the draft or so
[9:34 PM] taranteeeno sr: which i think should leave enough time for managers to shift their plans accordingly or w.e
[9:34 PM] taranteeeno sr: for other managers*

Immediately afterwards, dcae PMed me his thoughts on this:

[9:34 PM] RICK ROSS: damn i was hoping to
[9:34 PM] RICK ROSS: keep that under wraps
[9:34 PM] RICK ROSS: until
[9:34 PM] RICK ROSS: the draft
[9:34 PM] RICK ROSS: ppl would never see it coming
(the ppl did see it coming)
[9:35 PM] levi: i could 100% see like
[9:35 PM] levi: serene intentionally flip flopping until right before the draft
[9:35 PM] levi: if i didnt instigate the 1 wk thing
[9:35 PM] RICK ROSS: ye
[9:35 PM] RICK ROSS: true

Note: the draft took place on April 20th.

In the manager chat, I said (in response to coco/nine deciding whether to buy themselves):

[5:01 AM] taranteeeno sr: you're not allowed to change within a week of the draft
[5:01 AM] taranteeeno sr: i believe i've already said this
[5:01 AM] taranteeeno sr: @totodiles @[BCQ] NINEage @ RICK ROSS
[5:01 AM] taranteeeno sr: just so we're clear
[5:02 AM] taranteeeno sr: well i said
[5:02 AM] taranteeeno sr: 1-2 weeks
[5:02 AM] taranteeeno sr: but yea
[5:02 AM] taranteeeno sr: let's just say
[5:02 AM] taranteeeno sr: decide before the 13th
[5:02 AM] taranteeeno sr: est

In the manager chat, dcae stated the following:

[3:01 AM] RICK ROSS: buy me again ig
[3:01 AM] RICK ROSS: weak ass player pool ffs

(There were no mentions of his issues with the proposed deadline for buying/unbuying before this.)

He did attempt to unbuy himself afterwards in the manager chat:

[11:59 PM] RICK ROSS: is it too late for me to unbuy

After losing 7-1 for week 1, he complained about having bought himself in the manager chat:

[10:30 PM] RICK ROSS: btw i warned levi but
[10:30 PM] RICK ROSS: if my team doesnt receive 14k compensation
[10:31 PM] RICK ROSS: for my incoming cancering
[10:31 PM] RICK ROSS: i will unironically sabotage then ditch my team and by extension the tour
[10:31 PM] Merritt(y): you do not get reimbursed the cost of players if they cancer or ghost on you
[10:31 PM] Merritt(y): that has never been a thing
[10:31 PM] RICK ROSS: u guys didnt let me unbuy
[10:31 PM] Merritt(y): in any pl
[10:31 PM] RICK ROSS: before signups ended!!
[10:32 PM] RICK ROSS: im still mad abt this
[10:32 PM] Merritt(y): *after everybody was told explicitly that it was the last chance to chance their bought status
[10:32 PM] RICK ROSS: ur 1 wk deadline was
[10:32 PM] add lc uu to lcpl: it wasnt a joke, dcae will manage the wingulls but play for the taillows
[10:32 PM] RICK ROSS: arbitrary and bad
[10:32 PM] RICK ROSS: it justifiably shouldve been at the same time as signups
[10:32 PM] Merritt(y): you were given ample warning
[10:32 PM] RICK ROSS: seeing as our decision to buy/unbuy would be based on
[10:32 PM] RICK ROSS: the signups
[10:32 PM] Merritt(y): it's fine that you feel that way
[10:33 PM] RICK ROSS: i feel like im forced into a tour i do not want to play in
[10:33 PM] RICK ROSS: so i will cancer
[10:33 PM] RICK ROSS: until i receive justice

In light of this, it's clear to see that dcae is acting as a cancerous presence on the 70% Ban Rate Wingulls and will be treated accordingly.

dcae will be removed as player and manager from the 70% Ban Rate Wingulls. He will be barred from signing up in the next edition of LCPL, or managing in any future edition of LCPL.

Previous assistant manager mad0ka will become the new manager of the team and will select a new assistant manager from her teammates. The 70% Ban Rate Wingulls receive 3k in sellback credits, which can be used in the upcoming midseason auction.

re: dcae vs sjneider

The actions taken by dcae, which definitively qualify as team cancering, were done without knowledge or support from the rest of his team. As such, it does not make sense to disadvantage the remainder of the 70% Ban Rate Wingulls for their rogue player's actions. The result of dcae vs sjneider will be nullified, and the 70% Ban Rate Wingulls will be required to subsititute in a player to face sjneider as soon as possible.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
SELLBACK

The Greed Up Geodudes are selling back TheFenderStory for inactivity.

The Taillow Swifts are selling back TruSwagblu for quitting.

Managers have 24 hours to PM hosts with an inquiry about these sellbacks.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Standings as of week 3:

W-L-T

Greed Up Geodudes - 3-0-0 (+12) - 6pts
Activity Call Archens - 2-0-1 (+8) - 5pts
Skitty Committee - 1-0-2 (+2) - 4pts
Tactical Totodiles - 1-1-1 (-2) - 3pts
Shambled Shellos - 1-1-1 (-2) - 3pts
Taillow Swifts - 1-2-0 (-4) - 2pts
Pugnacious Phanpys - 0-2-1 (-4) - 1pts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 0-3-0 (-10) - 0pts

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
The 70% Ban Rate Wingulls trade Luthier to the Shambled Shellos for EternalSnowman, KingKdot, and 1k in auction credits.

WINGULLS: +1k auction credits, +EternalSnowman, +KingKdot, -Luthier
SHELLOS: +Luthier, -1k auction credits, -EternalSnowman, -KingKdot

The Wingulls will be allowed to use credits gained from this for all auction bids after the point this is posted.
Luthier, KingKdot, and EternalSnowman will be allowed to play starting in Week 4.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Standings as of week 4:

W-L-T

Greed Up Geodudes - 3-1-0 (+10) - 6pts
Skitty Committee - 2-0-2 (+4) - 6pts
Activity Call Archens - 2-1-1 (+6) - 5pts
Tactical Totodiles - 2-1-1 (+2) - 5pts
Shambled Shellos - 2-1-1 (+0) - 5pts
Pugnacious Phanpys - 1-2-1 (-2) - 3pts
Taillow Swifts - 1-3-0 (-6) - 2pts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 0-4-0 (-14) - 0pts

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
re: Chill Shadow vs Hamhamhamham

Chill Shadow reached out to Hamhamhamham on forums and discord and did not receive a reply.

Result: Activity win for Chill Shadow

re: Arifeen vs passion

Arifeen reached out to passion on his wall and did not receive a response.

Result: Activity win for Arifeen

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Standings as of week 5:

W-L-T

Greed Up Geodudes - 4-1-0 (+12) - 8pts
Skitty Committee - 3-0-2 (+12) - 8pts
Activity Call Archens - 3-1-1 (+8) - 7pts
Shambled Shellos - 3-1-1 (+2) - 7pts
Tactical Totodiles - 2-2-1 (+0) - 5pts
Pugnacious Phanpys - 1-3-1 (-4) - 3pts
Taillow Swifts - 1-4-0 (-8) - 2pts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 0-5-0 (-20) - 0pts

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Standings as of week 6:

W-L-T

Greed Up Geodudes - 5-1-0 (+14) - 10pts
Skitty Committee - 3-0-3 (+12) - 9pts
Activity Call Archens - 4-1-1 (+12) - 9pts
Shambled Shellos - 3-1-2 (+2) - 8pts
Tactical Totodiles - 3-2-1 (+2) - 7pts
Pugnacious Phanpys - 1-4-1 (-6) - 3pts
Taillow Swifts - 1-5-0 (-12) - 2pts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 0-6-0 (-22) - 0pts

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
re: -Tsunami- vs Jytcampbell

Neither player contacted the other.

Result: dead game

re: TonyFlygon vs Fantos13

Neither made a serious attempt to get the game done.

re: Hamhamhamham vs vooper

Neither contacted the other.

re: Xizaaa vs fitzy72

Xizaaa reached out to fitzy, who failed to respond.

Result: Activity win for Xizaaa

re: HT vs Ampha

HT reached out to ZoroDark, his original opponent, who wasn't available during their scheduled day (Sunday). HT was subbed in and failed to contact Ampha.

Result: Activity win for Ampha

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Final regular season standings:

W-L-T

Greed Up Geodudes - 6-1-0 (+16) - 12pts
Skitty Committee - 4-0-3 (+14) - 11pts
Shambled Shellos - 4-1-2 (+6) - 10pts
Activity Call Archens - 4-2-1 (+10) - 9pts
Tactical Totodiles - 3-3-1 (-2) - 7pts
Pugnacious Phanpys - 1-5-1 (-11) - 3pts
Taillow Swifts - 1-6-0 (-14) - 2pts
70% Ban Rate Wingulls - 1-6-0 (-17) - 2pts

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
re: mambo vs Absdaddy

After his team lost the week, Absdaddy stated that he no longer wished to play despite his opponent still wanting to. His team, the Skitty Committee, did not provide a valid substitute.

Result: Activity win for mambo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)