LC LC Last Chance - Round 3

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD

art by grape tylenol

The 2023 Little Cup Circuit is coming to a close, and if you want to qualify for playoffs you'll want every point you can get. Now is the time for a final push, and this is the Last Chance Little Cup Tournament!

Rules:
  • Standard SV LC
  • Single Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • Substitutes will be slotted in as players drop out or in mass a few days into the round. If you are tagged due to being in danger of being subbed out you must either post in the thread or on either player's wall within 24 hours or risk being subbed out.
  • In order to encourage development of the Little Cup metagame and higher quality games, replays will be mandatory starting in Round 2. If neither player posts replays, the match will be coin flipped.
This is a Type B tour as part of the 2023 LC Circuit. For more information on different tournament types and how they relate to circuit points, please read the LC Circuit thread.

Round 3

sir jelloton  vs  RTM
Jesse504  vs  Kipkluif
Fc  vs  Acehunter1
Heysup  vs  wesh papillon
dcae  vs  Fille
Concept Everything  vs  Elfuseon
kythr  vs  Squeeby
fish anemometer  vs  aleaniled
Eniigma  vs  DreamyFleur
giove97  vs  evakiyama!
HSOWA  vs  Kaboom
tazz  vs  PolloAriosto

Deadline: Sunday October 29th, 10:00 PM EDT (GMT-4)
REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED

Last edited:
taking over for Greedy_eb as your premier predicts man today as greedy is now in a country named not USA
sir jelloton  vs  RTM cooler name
Jesse504  vs  Kipkluif i believe in kip
Fc  vs  Acehunter1 acehunter is washed and fc is goated
Heysup  vs  wesh papillon does heysup even play sv
dcae  vs  Fille washed but i feel like he still wins
Concept Everything  vs  Elfuseon better player
kythr  vs  Squeeby save the ocean
fish anemometer  vs  aleaniled i believe in fish man
Eniigma  vs  DreamyFleur i believe in you scrubble goat <3 bro lost before i could send this
giove97  vs  evakiyama! coinflipped this
HSOWA  vs  Kaboom mid asflop
tazz  vs  PolloAriosto better player

sir jelloton  vs  RTM - Do not have the time to go back and watch either of you play, but would be funny if jello won so I'm gonna keep bolding you
Jesse504  vs  Kipkluif - Think I played Jesse in something recently? If I did then I won so I'm ego-saying that Kip will win as IMO we're about the same range of player skill
Fc  vs  Acehunter1 - Should be one of the closer matches this week. Ace has recently struggled to get a firm footing tier, and I am not sold that the unusual team he will almost certainly bring will be enough to beat FC twice. This does go to a Game 3 though
Heysup  vs  wesh papillon - Another highlight match for this week. I should have more to say about this matchup but I really can't think of anything. Super haxed filled Game 2 though
dcae  vs  Fille - Really I just want to play either of these players at some point in tour because I want all the smoke. I want to be proven wrong this set and see dcae win, but I think I've lost faith that he can actually do it
Concept Everything  vs  Elfuseon - Think I will continue the "Elfuseon is washed" propaganda, my head is blanking as I can't personally remember them winning any games against players that they're not favored in, and has lost a few games recently in upsets. Also, I'm biased for my ghosting tour teammate being good
kythr  vs  Squeeby - Liked Squeeby's name way more, but not bolding kythr here is just unrealistic. Against the odds, goes to a Game 3
fish anemometer  vs  aleaniled - Could also be put in the "X is washed" category however they've gotten one of more unknown players. Personally, my friends wouldn't let me live it down if I lost to someone named fish anemometer in tour so surely this factor with drive Alea to win
Eniigma  vs  DreamyFleur - Already happened, did get robbed G2 but you still weren't favored
giove97  vs  evakiyama! - Had my friend make this predict
HSOWA  vs  Kaboom - Kaboom has consistently good teams he's built for himself and for players in SCL which should just give him the edge versus a strong player. Can't give an accurate judgement on Hot Skitty on Wailord Action's SVLC abilities as I did not watch any of their games recently, but he shouldn't be underestimated
tazz  vs  PolloAriosto - Hydrogen bomb versus coughing baby

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Requesting extension, I won't be able to play the next coming days. We have the same timezone so Monday/Tuesday/Wednessday gaming should all be plausible

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Deadline's passed.

Activity:
sir jelloton  vs  RTM

Extension:
dcae  vs  Fille

Extension Deadline: Wednesday November 1st, 10:00 PM EDT (GMT-4)
The next round will go up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)