khold's gallery

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
NOTE: As of now, I'm not satisfied with my Photoshopping skills, so please don't make requests for anything in this thread. I'll be filling requests in this thread, and posting them in here as well. At a later date, I'll open up shop for requests.

So I've recently gotten back into Photoshop. Still kinda rusty. I'll be posting my work here, as well as any other artwork I've done.

For those of you who remember, I started an art thread that would show the progression I had made on a painting. Well, that won't be completed, as the painting was for my girlfriend at the time, and we don't speak anymore. I just felt like filling in those of you who might remember that thread. Too bad too, I was making good progress on it.

Anyway, here's some of my shit. I'll be posting pictures of Pokemon I've done in PS as soon as I finish them. They take a lot of work!

A signature I made for myself. 8/11/07

Sig for Dystrodactyl 8/11/07

Some design, done 2 years ago.

Read caption above.

I love Spiderman. Pen and colored pencil.

One of my first exploits in digital Pokemon art. Wow, I spent like 8 hours on this shit. And I still don't like it. February 2006.

Some dude I drew. Koga was my influence. November 7, 2006

I'll be updating this with art as soon as I make it!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I always knew you were one of the most gifted artists this community had. That Spiderman is incredible.

I agree with the above post, that spiderman looks like the original thing, it's so great.
post some venoms pics if you have them (and i KNOW you do so do it)

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
So I'm down with the shiny button shit, I like it. Made a... thing, with my some of my favorite 6 Pokemon.

The Arcanine sprite is one I made. All others are official.

Doomsday, I'll get my Venom pics up when I get batteries for my camera!

And thanks for the feedback ^_^

On a side note, I kind of wish I was into this whole Photoshop shit back when chaos needed shit done for the website, I'd love to help design a web page :((( Too late I guess.

Really cool stuff....

I want to see more colored pencil stuff.

The Symbol below the dystrodactyl sig makes me think of halo, maybe just because the color...

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus

H'okay, a sig I made for Lawman.

And I got some batteries for the cam, so pencil drawings GOGOGO asap.

[edit]

Pictures overload!

While at first glance it may not look like it, but this little thing took me 11 straight hours with 3 colored pencils. The shiny crap in the black is where my black pencil warped the paper because I pressed so hard. It's one of my favorite pieces. If you notice, I do a lot of flowers. They are my favorite penciling subject.

Yeah, this was done in like 3 hours. Used to be my favorite, but it was done like 5 years ago and I've done plenty better now.

These next two are Doomsday's requests. The only two Venom pics I've done that I can find.

The second one I'm going to work on in PS and work it into a banner eventually. I never finished the pencil version.

Skarmory. Never finished him either.

Skulls are another subject I like to draw. This was doodling in Calculus :\

That's all my drawn stuff. Here's some OLD digital art from years ago.

And for comedic purposes, here's the Koffing smilies I made some time ago *coughchaoscoughcough*

That's all for now :x Well, I'll leave you with one of my favorite scratch sprites :D

Please tell me that the Venom picture doesn't directly emulate a reference pic because it is so kickass.
Also, that Shedinja rocks. It would look so good integrated into an avatar...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)