Joe's thread of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm a spriter, and I make sprites.
Lately, I've been spriting some more Pokemon related stuff, mostly edits, but made at a well enough quality to practically look official on some of them. Currently, all are in D/P style.
The original Pokemon Fusion Idea I've had for practically the longest time. Unlike most I see here, this is a little more than simply copy/pasting parts from multiple pokes. Edits were made to parts, and a fused palette was made, splcing the values of their original palettes together. *NOT FOR USE BY ANYONE BESIDES ME*

My official Representation in the Pokemon fandom, Pimperior, the most Pimpin' Rhyperior you'll ever see. Compete with Bling, Gold teeth, gem studded cane, pimp hat, he is just a bonafide PIMP. The colors might look off, only cause I had to work around with some color combining to make the 16 color limit. *NOT FOR USE BY ANYONE BESIDES ME*

The awesome sprite seen in the D/P Sprite thread in the stark mountain forum, it's D/P Tentacruel edited into his Badass pose from Red and Blue. Half Revamp, half edit basically. *FREE FOR USE, AS LONG AS I AM CREDITED FOR EDITING THE POSE*

Holy S***. A Shadow Lugia sprite that isn't a horrible n00b recolor or color invert. Complete with dark palette, shading touchups, the dited parts that Shdow Lugia had different from regular Lugia. If not for the fact that it was too wide, I Would of very likely simply trace sprite over his Pokemon XD official art. *FREE FOR USE, AS LONG AS I AM CREDITED FOR MAKING THIS EDIT*

And here's a bonus Sonic Battle Sonic sprite animation, except revamped awesomely.

And, if anyone here has some requests for more D/P style revamps of awesome poses of previous games, let me know, and I might make them.

Anyways, that all I Got to show for now. Possibly expect some more Pokemon sprites from me in the future.

im sorry to have to tell you that this goes in the spriting thread... i would go repost this in the spriting thread before it gets locked V.v

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There's a 'Super Sprite Thread' that this is used for, with some nice guys who love spiriting. It'd probably be more beneficial (and mandatory) for you to repost this in that thread, and wait for this one to be locked.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
People should read the stickies more often.

Although some of the sprites are pretty cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)