Itemized {Slate 10 Voting!! - Milotic, Snorlax, Skarmory Lines}

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Winners time

Rainbow Scale: If held by Feebas or Milotic, 1/4th of the damage done by special attacks is done back to the attacker, and sets a permanent Aqua Ring. Aqua Ring disappears when switching out.

Potato Chips: Restores 14% HP every turn. If the user is knocked below 50% HP, it heals 60% HP and is consumed.
As for Skarmory... Oh shit, it's a tie between me and Demon Dragon! Anyone mind breaking it or slapping me if I miscounted?

Now for the next slate

Mystic Misfits

Turtonator

Granbull line

Bastiodon line​
Some of the worst Pokemon from the most powerful and elusive types: Dragon, Fairy and Steel. Make some items to help them catch up, and if someone would like to vote on the Skarmory tiebreaker that would be great.

Turtonator: Explosive Scale: Damages all other Pokemon (including allies) for 1/6 of their max health (Rocky Helmet damage) when hit with a physical attack.

Granbull: Pink Collar: Doubles speed.

Bastiodon: Front Shield: Halves incoming damage from the opponent directly in across from Bastiodon. Does not reduce damage from opponents diagonal to it in a Double Battle.

Oh yeah, I'll vote on the Skarmory tiebreaker... and I will say that my vote will go to Demon Dragon assuming that the votes were counted correctly.

Grenade Shell
If the holder is Turtonator and it takes damage from a contact move, the user of that move will get hurt by 1/2 of the damage dealt to Turtonator.

Metallic Jaw Plating
When held by Snubull or Granbull, its defense and special defense are multiplied by 1.25x.

Assault Armor
When held by Shieldon or Bastiodon, its attack is doubled and super effective hits will have their damage output multiplied by 0.4x.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Oh yeah, I'll vote on the Skarmory tiebreaker... and I will say that my vote will go to Demon Dragon assuming that the votes were counted correctly.

Grenade Shell
If the holder is Turtonator and it takes damage from a contact move, the user of that move will get hurt by 1/2 of the damage dealt to Turtonator. If it gets KOed by a contact move, the user of that move which knocked it out will also get KOed as well.

Metallic Jaw Plating
When held by Snubull or Granbull, it is now considered Fairy / Steel and its defense and special defense are multiplied by 1.25x.

Assault Armor
When held by Shieldon or Bastiodon, its attack is doubled and will be considered pure Steel-type.
Grenade Shell granting an almost free OHKO is stupid, remove that effect. Also, no items which change types: That's what Accessorize is for.

Grenade Shell granting an almost free OHKO is stupid, remove that effect. Also, no items which change types: That's what Accessorize is for.
Okay, okay, I have removed the "if Pokemon X gets OHKOed, the pokemon which OHKOed it will also get KOed" effect and removed the "if held, Pokemon Y will be considered Type A / Type B" effect as well.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Shell Fragments
If this Pokémon is hit with a contact move, the foe loses 1/10 of their maximun HP and a layer of Spikes is set.

Shotgun Shell: If held by Turtonator, automatically uses Explosion when reduced to 33% HP or fewer. Explosion is now a Fire-type move and regains its defense halving mechanism.

Rottweiler Fangs: If held by Snubbull or Granbull, all biting moves become Fairy-type and are multiplied by 1.3x

Titanium Armor: If held by Shieldon or Bastiodon, all super effective attacks are halved and damage and on the first turn it switches in, a King's Shield will be set. (hopefully this is fine Dramps cuz it's only the first turn)

Not sure if this is acceptable and not too OP or not following rules, please let me know if so, I’m still too drunk on my stupidity for my liking

Overheated Shell: If held by Turtonator, deals 1/10 of foes’ total health back to them as well as burning them if they land a contact move on Turtonator (Its a fire type, its shell is known to be explosively hot)

Spiked Collar: If held by Snubbull or Granbull, increases Speed and Attack stat by 1.5*, loses 10 % of max health every time the wearer attacks (like imagine wearing a collar and having its inner spikes dig into your skin, ouch)

Polished Helmet: If held by Shieldon or Bastiodon, raises Special Defense stat by 1.5* (A simple one)

Turt:
  1. Demon Dragon. The idea of having to play around a specific HP range, else get blown to bits, it really interesting.
  2. G-Luke. I like the idea of the shrapnel turning into Spikes.
  3. Failure999. Simple, but effective.
Granbull:
  1. Failure999. Really cool combination of item effects, and makes Granbull pretty terrifying.
  2. DrPumpkinz
Bast:
  1. Failure999. Yours was the least gimmicky.
  2. DrPumpkinz (would be #1 if that were an option)

Turtonator: DrPumpkinz, Demon Dragon, G-Luke
Granbull: Failure999, SteelixPrismGX, DrPumpkinz
Bastiodon: DrPumpkinz, Failure999, Demon Dragon

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Turtonator: Demon Dragon, G-Luke, Failure999
Granbull: Failure999, SteelixPrismGX, DrPumpkinz
Bastiodon: SteelixPrismGX, Failure999, Demon Dragon

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Voting ends now!

Shotgun Shell: If held by Turtonator, automatically uses Explosion when reduced to 33% HP or fewer. Explosion is now a Fire-type move and regains its defense halving mechanism.

Spiked Collar:

Polished Helmet: If held by Shieldon or Bastiodon, raises Special Defense stat by 1.5* (A simple one)
Our next slate is...
Trailer Trash

Weezing line

Linoone line

Luxray line

All of these Pokemon are somehow related to the most recently revealed Sword and Shield Pokemon, more specifically the vanilla versions of the two new Galarian forms as well as the Pokemon many people think should've been an Electric/Dark type rather than a Pikaclone.

And more thing: The slate after this one will be our last slate before subs are closed and coding/playtestings begins.

Polluted Bomb
If this item is held by Koffing or Weezing and its HP drops below 25%, it will automatically use Explosion, and the target is badly poisoned. If the target gets KOed by Explosion, the next pokemon which switches in is badly poisoned. If the holder is not Koffing or Weezing, the holder is badly poisoned and has a 50% chance to do nothing.

Prey-On-A-Stick
If this item is held by Zigzagoon or Linoone and it has just switched in, the first attacking move it uses will automatically gain +5 priority, if the first move it uses does not already have added speed priority.

Night Vision Goggles
When this item is held by Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray, all moves it uses will bypass Protect and type immunities.

Koffing and Weezing: Toxic Cloud
Badly poisons all adjacent foes upon switching in.

Zigzagoon and Linoone: Pathfinder

If held by Zigzagoon, increases the damage done to the Pokemon diagonal from it in a double battle by 75% (you know, for the incredibly popular format of LC Doubles). If held by Linoone, has the same effect, but for the Pokemon directly across from it (as a consequence, this also works in single battles). If this sounds broken, keep in mind it has to compete with a pinch berry on a Pokemon with access to both Gluttony and Belly Drum.

Luxray: X-ray Goggles
Increases Luxray's critical hit ratio by two stages, similar to Lucky Punch or Stick. The idea is that Luxray sees through the opponent's defenses and finds a weak point. I was orininally going to have it ignore Protect, but that idea got sniped. Then I was going to have it ignore the target's defensive boosts, but that was too similar to Unaware. So I settled on critical hits, which ignore defensive boosts, but also fit more in line with the idea of hitting a weak point.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Linoone line - Bureku Berry
When consumed by a Linoone or a Zigzagoon when their health gets down to 1/4 or less, restores 50% HP, increases Def and SpD by two stages, and decreases Spe by two stages.

Luxray line - Tiger Trap
Holder’s moves gain +7 priority if the target switches during the turn.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)