Absol: Yung Dramps, Gravity Monkey, KuraiTenshi26
Kangaskhan: Origin0, Gravity Monkey, Yung Dramps

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
That's a wrap! Here are the winners.

Banette: KuraiTenshi26
Absol: Yung Dramps
Kangaskhan: Origin0

Next slate! I think you'll like this one...

The Bottoms of the Barrels

Sudowoodo line

Delibird

Kricketune line

The worst fully evolved Pokemon and their evolutionary lines from (arguably) the worst typings. The reason why I bet you'll all like this slate is because this is your chance to go absolutely bananas with your submissions. The items you can make can be some of the most creative and powerful yet due to how awful their recipients are, so run wild and make something awesome!
EDIT: My submissions

File:438MS.png
File:185MS.png

Big Branch: 1.5x power on Grass moves, which have the effects of Strength Sap added onto them.

Christmas Miracle: Upon switch-in, uses Wish and gets +1 priority on Ice moves. Upon being KOed, uses Healing Wish.

File:401MS.png
File:402MS.png

Boombrass Knuckles: 1.5x Attack and Speed, all attacks go off of physical Attack stat

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
OK, here's some decent items for some underpowered pokemon.

Bonsai Tree: When held by Sudowoodo (and Bonsly), its Speed is doubled and now is considered Rock/Grass type.

Sneaky Gift: When held by Delibird, Attack is increased by 50%, Speed by 66%, Special Attack by 33%, and doubles Defense and Special Defense. Present is now considered Ice-type and will always hit for 120 BP.

Violin Spear: When held by Kricketune (and Kricketot), its Attack and Speed are increased by 33% and its attacks pierces through the opponent's defenses (stat boosts, screens, protection, the like.).

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
You want broken? HERES SOME BROKEN STUFF! (would also be nice if Luvdisc or Farfetch'd were on here, but the latter does have its Stick, so you can't win all the time).

Fake Bonsai Tree: When held by Sudowoodo (and Bonsly), its Speed is quadrupled and Water-type damage is fully negated.

Sneaky Gift: When held by Delibird, all stats (barring HP) are doubled. Present is now considered Ice-type and will always hit for 120 BP and heals the user's max HP by 25%.

Violin Spear: When held by Kricketune (and Kricketot), its Attack and Speed are doubled and its attacks fully pierce through the opponent's defenses (Protection, stat boosts, screens, Substitute, and any other thing that reduces damage).
Ok, maybe I went a little overboard by asking people to go crazy.

Fake Bonsai Tree could be OK, but I'm wary about a potential Band or Life Orb set with this. Reduce it to a multiplier of 2 or 3 perhaps.

Sneaky Gift is far, FAR too much. Its mediocre stats may suggest otherwise, but when you double them you still got a broken monster. If my calculations are correct, Delibird has higher natural speed than Deoxys-Speed with this as well as Attack stats in the 400s. This is waaaaay too much with Hustle and the buffed Present. IMO tone the stat buff waaaay down, maybe to something like 1.2x or 1.3x across the board.

Violin Spear is also too much. With a 252 attack and speed spread with + speed nature, you hit 538 Attack and 502 Speed. Maybe this would be manageable considering its movepool and typing, but the bypassing of every form of protection conceivable pushes this over the edge beyond a shadow of a doubt. Reduce the multipliers: 1.5x at most.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Ok, maybe I went a little overboard by asking people to go crazy.

Fake Bonsai Tree could be OK, but I'm wary about a potential Band or Life Orb set with this. Reduce it to a multiplier of 2 or 3 perhaps.

Sneaky Gift is far, FAR too much. Its mediocre stats may suggest otherwise, but when you double them you still got a broken monster. If my calculations are correct, Delibird has higher natural speed than Deoxys-Speed with this as well as Attack stats in the 400s. This is waaaaay too much with Hustle and the buffed Present. IMO tone the stat buff waaaay down, maybe to something like 1.2x or 1.3x across the board.

Violin Spear is also too much. With a 252 attack and speed spread with + speed nature, you hit 538 Attack and 502 Speed. Maybe this would be manageable considering its movepool and typing, but the bypassing of every form of protection conceivable pushes this over the edge beyond a shadow of a doubt. Reduce the multipliers: 1.5x at most.
I have DRASTICALLY nerfed them to the point where they are at least suitable for not PU (especially Delibird).

EDIT: OK, 2 of them are not as underpowered.

Last edited:
I tried to keep my simple, but effective.

Sudowoodo: Mossy Rock (Pokemon has reused the names of stuff before)
Recoil moves go first in their priority bracket (think Quick Claw). Sudowoodo does not care about his base 30 speed. Sudowoodo will Head Smash your entire team into oblivion.

Delibird: Santa's List
Accuracy is boosted by 50%. Santa has checked this list twice to make sure it's accurate, and it allows Delibird to not really care about Hustle's accuracy drop. Now if only Delibird learned Sing...

Kricketune: Allegro Baton
Sound moves go first in their priority bracket (yes I know I already used this effect). This allows for better use of Kricketune's comparatively large supply of sound-based support moves: Heal Bell, Perish Song, and Growl (for doubles). Yes, three moves is comparatively large. Kricketune's movepool is shallower than a kiddy pool.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Kricketune: Allegro Baton
Sound moves go first in their priority bracket (yes I know I already used this effect). This allows for better use of Kricketune's comparatively large supply of sound-based support moves: Heal Bell, Perish Song, and Growl (for doubles). Yes, three moves is comparatively large. Kricketune's movepool is shallower than a kiddy pool.
iirc Bug Buzz is a sound-based move

Polishing Stone: All Rock moves have +1 priority.

New Gift: Attack and Special Attack are swapped, also Attack and Special attack are 50% stronger.

Soothing Sounds: Heals 50% of the damage it does for any sound based move, with 1/4 HP for every status-based sound move.

Bushy Coat: Boosts Grass moves by 50%, as well as Doubles Speed and heals 6.25% under Sun. (Mishmash of Steelworker clone, Chlorophyll, and Rain Dish clone) Sudowoodo and Bonsly have their hands and heads covered in thick leaves, giving them extra energy under the sun and letting them disguise themselves as trees.

Naughty List: Doubles Delibird’s speed in hail, while boosting its STAB attacks by 50%. (Mishmash of Steelworker clone and Slush Rush). Delibird will not tolerate people who do bad things, such as badmouthing hail, obviously the best weather.

Tiny Tuner: WIP

Bushy Coat: Boosts Grass moves by 50%, as well as Doubles Speed and heals 6.25% under Sun. (Mishmash of Steelworker clone, Chlorophyll, and Rain Dish clone) Sudowoodo and Bonsly have their hands and heads covered in thick leaves, giving them extra energy under the sun and letting them disguise themselves as trees.

Naughty List: Doubles Delibird’s speed in hail, while boosting its STAB attacks by 50%. (Mishmash of Steelworker clone and Slush Rush). Delibird will not tolerate people who do bad things, such as badmouthing hail, obviously the best weather.

Tiny Tuner: WIP
I don't think you can use abilities for items, unless that's changed. Tagging Yung Dramps to confirm.

Zen Stone: When held by Bonsly or Sudowoodo, the holder recovers 1/16th of its max HP every turn and its Defense and Special Defense are increased by 30%.

Special Red Hat: When held by Delibird, the holder's non-HP stats and accuracy are increased by 50% during hail.
(stats equal about 45 / 91 / 76 / 106 / 76 / 121 in hail, uninvested)

Maestro's Cape: When held by Kricketot or Kricketune, the holder's Special Attack is doubled.
(base 55 SpA fully invested and doubled is almost equal to base 160 SpA fully invested)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I reckon I'll start voting now. We got enough submissions. Failure999 since you have yet to change the details about your submissions being clones of abilities, they are disqualified. Sorry :c

Sudowoodo: DrPumpkinz, Yung Dramps, Ticktock
Delibird: Ticktock, Origin0, Yung Dramps
Kricketune: Ticktock, Yung Dramps, Origin0

Last edited:
Sudowoodo: Yung Dramps, Shoopz_Whisper, DrPumpkinz
Delibird: Ticktock, Yung Dramps, Origin0
Kricketune: Yung Dramps, Origin0, Shoopz_Whisper

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Winners time. Sorry for the neglect!

Sudowoodo: DrPumpkinz
Delibird: Ticktock
Kricketune: Origin0

Congrats!

In addition, I have constructed a new up-to-date spreadsheet seeing as InfernoDragon isn't updating the old one anymore.

Let's take a look at our next slate, now:
Monkey Business

Oranguru

Primeape line

Passimian

Sagebrush of Wisdom:
When held by Oranguru, the holder's defense and special defense are multiplied by 1.33.

Raging Boxer Gloves
When held by Mankey or Primeape, its attack and physical defense are multiplied by 1.25, but can only use damaging moves or moves which boost its attack.

Rock-Hard Melon
When held by Passamian, its accuracy, critical chance, and the base power of its fighting-type moves are multiplied by 1.25.

Last edited:
Yo, this pet mod is fire, let me put my subs in (hope i'm doing this right):

Mystic Root
If held by Oranguru, makes Trick Room last up to 8 turns.

Brass Knuckles
If held by Mankey or Primeape, its Fighting-type moves are super effective against Fairy-types

Unity Berry
When held by Passimian, all attacks hit 5 times at 1/4 the power.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Mystical Herb
When held by Oranguru, all stat changes are doubled.

Beserker Bands
The power of Mankey's and Primeape's attacks are boosted by x1.4, but each attack gains a 20% to inflict self confusion.

Melon Helmet
Boosts the power of contact moves by x1.25 and protect's Passimian from effects caused by direct damage.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Homegrown Leaf
When held by Oranguru, it becomes part Grass type (Normal/Psychic/Grass) and its attacks heal 40% of damage dealt.

Furious Fisticuffs
Every time this Pokemon is affected by hazards upon switch-in, its Attack goes up by 1.

Hardball
This Pokemon's attacks of 80 BP or less have a Pursuit effect applied to them on top of normal effects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)