• Note from the Editor

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Loved this issue (from what I've read so far lol). Amazing articles, art, everything! My personal favorite art was by Zebraiken (literally so cute Slowbro ;w;)
Nice job!

Last edited:
Great addition! :) Just wanted to let you know that Tauros's set has Jolly Nature and Iron Tail on the same line in the PU article, which it shouldn't. Quarkz edit: Thanks! This is fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Super awesome that the artwork for an article I wrote made the cover!

Just an error: Yagura also worked on The Kinder-garden with me, but his name isn't in the title. Quarkz edit: Thanks for letting us know! This is fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! My article made it on the cover page :D

Fun writing for this and successful issue imo, I hope people learn a thing or two from my guide

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
fuck i didnt think my interview would actually make it in

are the standards SERIOUSLY that low?

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm disappointed chaos didn't make an appearance as a nominee for most promising new user

I seriously want to thank the art team for getting everything together this issue. Special shoutouts to Nerina for her graciousness in doing quadruple the amount of work she signed up for, MiniArchitect for being persistent enough to finish his pieces on a rental computer (?!) after his broke down, brightobject again for the dosage of shrooms, and RitterCat for the terribull visual pun. This was the first issue in forever where Bummer didn't have to virtually break his back to fill in the blanks, except for putting together the cover because I didn't want to do that, heh.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm disappointed chaos didn't make an appearance as a nominee for most promising new user
We really need to stop doing this shit and try to take those categories more seriously, save the jokes for the stuff like "User most likely to be scammed by a Nigerian Prince"

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
hi there. you may or may not have read the editor's note (or solved the little blurb at the top of the puzzle page), but i'm leaving the smog. the next ~4 years of my life are gonna be pretty busy with my last two years of (non-university) school and another two of military service. in the meantime, RitterCat will be taking over as the crossword writer while Goddess Briyella will continue with her amazing work with the mystery sounds (well i mean if she's ok with that haha).

i'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who have helped me along the way in my journey in writing for the smog:
Jellicent - who first suggested that i write for the smog. if you're reading this and you're not too inebriated, give yourself a hug and pretend it's from me. ~(^.^)~
Birkal - who approved my first article submission! thanks for having faith in me and my ideas, even though join avenue is actually a pretty lame thing now that i think about it :/ also, for approving battling 1337, only the best article to appear in the smog! o3o
Zystral - rip original trivia writer. i guess i should thank you for going absent so that i actually managed to get into writing trivia, since that's formed the main bulk of my writing here :P
Setsuna - for awarding me with my first badge! thanks for being so approachable, haha. i used to get so nervous when i talked to authority figures ;~; but you're ok! :J
sandshrewz - for bugging me to finish up my articles when i invariably left them until the last moment >_<;; also for being such a cute user and a good friend. hope you survive the rest of ns! :)!
Cereza - for helping me to write the trivia when my question bank began to run dry. those extra questions were just what i needed haha~ thanks for offering your help! \o/
Lady Salamence - for filling in for me that one time i failed to write trivia because i was too swamped with irl stuff. thanks for doing it on such short notice, and for doing such a great job too! :>
Toast++ - for making my dreams of a pokemon crossword a reality! :3 also, thank you for aiding in the approval of battling 1337. and for helping out by giving me access to the smog account. n_n!!
skylight - for putting up with my deadline-stretching ways. i'm sorry for that time i made you stay up way too late helping me with the crossword html or whatever it was x_x thank you! :]
Goddess Briyella - for unfailingly sending the mystery sounds my way ^_^. thanks also for the encouragement you gave when i was writing my crossword puzzles! it felt good to be appreciated c:
princessofmusic - for sending some crossword clues my way so i could steal a couple! haha. also thanks for being so much fun to complain about crosswords to! owo
everyone who gp'd and html'd my articles - thanks so much for getting on my articles so fast (when i finish them so close to the deadline)!! it always feels good to have my grammar skills affirmed haha :'>

also, this is my 2k, so here are some shoutouts to other relevant people:
Stratos - pretty much the best tier leader anyone could ask for. apart from being a little abrasive, you're a pretty cool guy~ :>
qsns - for helping me to clone my mons! haha. also, for being such a great bud and testing pal! :3 except for the times you start using aids teams. ~_~
KyleCole - for being a cool guy and for acknowledging my teambuilding superiority! :P still haven't clicked any of your ads, i'm sorry :C
shrop05 - OMG IM UR BIGGEST FAN SIR CAN U PLEASE COMMENT ON MY TEAM HOW ABOUT DEWGONG I THINK IT IS A GOOD POKEMON SIR YOU SHOULD TRY IT SIR *squee*
finally - the man behind sdpl! also a cool fellow room owner who i can talk to anytime and also impress with my osu skills n_n
Memoric - GMT+8 buddy! also a cool guy to test teams with. and a cool guy in general. what a cool dude~ (no i swear this isnt just because i cant remember anything about him,,,,)
Electrolyte - i'm sorry that we haven't managed to talk much lately, but when we do manage to interact you're always cool. :]
GiraGoomy - moral support team leader goomy! mr worlds competitor here encouraging me to carry on playing vgc, what a lord / proguy™
@u - change your name back to Arcticblast so i can tag you, ffs. -_-
Audiosurfer - no more 11-letter-names-that-start-with-'A' jokes :c still a cool buddy who is chill to talk with \o/
Shaian - team manager of objectively the best sdpl team, who chose to buy and field objectively the best duubs player. n_n
13ulbasaur - one of the nicest people i've run into lately on the internet! a super cute user who is also amazing at art. :3
BLOOD TOTEM - a really cool guy, except when he links weird and somewhat objectionable anime content in chat. e_e also i liked your voice when you were commentating picollo vs finally
Mizuhime - one other cool dubs teambuilder! i think it's safe to say that you've impacted my teambuilding quite a bit, and it's always nice to have another person who doesn't think TR is complete shit :P
The Immortal - yay the immortal! n_n

if i missed you out or forgot you, don't be sad!! i'm sure there are a lot of people who i've either forgotten or who i don't think have impacted my time here on smogon very much. it's not your fault though, it's probably mine :]

also: i don't wish to disrupt this thread any further than i already have! if you want to respond to this (or hit me for not mentioning you) you can always post on my vm wall, which is always open. cheers!!

edit: i'm not sure how i managed to miss out the one and only srk1214, who was amazing in helping me with my crossword puzzles in the earlier issues. thanks again for your help, it was absolutely instrumental ;_;7 n_n

Last edited:

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
im gonna lose, i always lose, i can feel it rattling in the marrow of my bones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)