Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man, writing for Poketour was pretty fun. Would definitely write for it again. Good going guys! :)

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
edit:

i didn't find most of the articles very entertaining this time around except for arts and puzzle page, although it might be because most of the metagames articles were about stuff I already know about :(. I miss articles such as the one Harsha did on the BW OU metagame or articles about good RMTs since I feel like we learn more from those than articles about a single Pokemon (which, lets be honest, we can find that info in an analyse onsite).

Last edited:
If you catch this before the edit goes through, Layell's panels are all pink in Movie Critics, lmao layell-pink.png Timbuktu

The new categories will take some getting used to. I was also hoping that this particular artwork by Bummer would end up as the cover, as there are two articles featuring Mega Diancie. It's perfect. (:

Happy holidays as well to everyone who contributed ♥

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
If you catch this before the edit goes through, Layell's panels are all pink in Movie Critics, lmao View attachment 31908 Timbuktu

The new categories will take some getting used to. I was also hoping that this particular artwork by Bummer would end up as the cover, as there are two articles featuring Mega Diancie. It's perfect. (:

Happy holidays as well to everyone who contributed ♥
i think it fits him quite well, especially with Sneasel being blue. Kinda like your pink background in the avatar matches your box's blue :P

Last edited:

Weebl

Hey!
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bummer... that cover is so good! It matches the issue so well, as PoM said. :) Also, Level 51 is a sadist should make easier crosswords.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yay for my first Smog article!

Any feedback on it would be greatly appreciated. n_n

Edit: is there any way to change the bee in "let's bee honest here" (in the first sentence of Beedrill's part) to italics? I feel like it would emphasize the pun more instead of it looking like a weird typo. I'd do it myself but idk HTML ;-;

Last edited:
upload_2014-12-18_8-59-23.png

ah yes, the standard latios set. because 4 moves is too mainstream.

But yeah this was great! It was around 1 am when it got released so I read it then, and it was a great late-night read. My favorite articles were definitely the ORAS Megas one and the weather in NU one.

Also bummer's cover art is ridiculously good

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
why does the shell smash article say that clamperl is a top threat in PU (it isn't even good) and Carracosta has never been food in any tier ?_?

apart from that this issue was cool

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My favourite article has got to be:

In other news, shoutout to srk1214, Toast++ and Goddess Briyella for helping me with the crossword puzzle!

edit: and princessofmusic too for spotting an important typo :P
Looking at it now, I can see you did a ton independently this time which is cool and made it hard for me to do haha since I didn't actually know almost any of the words in the puzzle. It was great. Still working on two clues that escape me.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
the self promotion

anyway, this was a decent issue, though I agree that most of the content wasn't hugely entertaining (outside of the Entertainment category) and I'd agree with Soulgazer's sentiments about the RMTs/full team analysis style articles rather than single-Pokemon articles.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
This issue hasn't been added to The Smog's home page yet.
It was added before the announcement. Sometimes pages are cached for a short period after an update so you end up seeing the page as it used to look. Press F5 on the page and you'll see everything as it should be.

the self promotion
I had added one too many poll options and figured what the hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)