Issue #34 Released!

Which was your favourite article this issue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the whole webzine is good, honestly, it doesn't have the flare and vibrancies that I read from the past 3 Smogs. It's still ok in the end. The one with the eevee issues and the Viability doesn't always run in the family 2 stands out. And yes I still remember the artwork of the latter with Tyranitar having the heads of Latias, Volcarona, and Talonflame hanging on the wal like hunting trophies. While I wanted to say to the artist that the emotions I feel for Tyranitar is being a monstrous jerkass, seeing Larvitar cry and whine as he loses to Timburr, Foongus, and Croagunk makes me feel funny and sad at the same time.

My favourite article has to be the "It's not Easy Owning an Eevee"

Because of this quote : Glaceon is the Canadian Eeveelution if you think about it. It wears a tuque on its head and is virtually useless in battles.

I'm Canadian and found this hilarious!

My favourite article has to be the "It's not Easy Owning an Eevee"

Because of this quote : Glaceon is the Canadian Eeveelution if you think about it. It wears a tuque on its head and is virtually useless in battles.

I'm Canadian and found this hilarious!
Okay, so I'm hanging out with my friends online and sipping peach brandy when I read this comment and embarrassingly enough, squealed. Weirdness aside, I'm really glad you liked my article. And I love Canada. Thanks for my reading my work ^-^

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)