Issue #29 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
DEINOSAUR I LOVE YOU FOR GIVING ME A SHOUTOUT!!!

I'm kinda sad that I missed the trivia by one question though (got 8 out of 10 and the winner apparently was 9 out of 10) u_u I really wanted that custom title.

Speaking of Trivia though...when I was doing it I was a bit confused about some of the questions. For example, the priority of Pursuit to use in question 3, whether abilities count in question 6, etc. In the end, it looked like every way the question could be interpreted counted, so I did get them right, but it might be helpful to just be more specific in the future. (The current trivia seems to have fixed that perfectly though :))

Been busy with school and only just saw this, omg thanks for putting my picture on the cover <3

Great issue as always :) And sandz and pluff you will be very dearly missed and have done such a wonderful job on the smog all this time :')

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Great issue guys, was great working with you as usual.

Bye shrewz and pluff =( but at least you will still be around!

great issue guys! Farewell to pluff and sandz I loved working with you guys :'( also props to Toast++ for putting in a crazy amount of work last issue, with a lot of smog mods busy atm and the smogon down time I imagine there would of been a lot of work for him!!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ToP 10 pokemon to own-- Alakazam trumps everything on the list. First, it's super intelligent and can make a telepathic link to you-- I'd use this to have it find answers for me in text books, feeding those answers directly into my brain as I took tests. I'd never fail anything afterwards.

At transportation, why fly when you can Teleport? Alakazam's ability to zap you anywhere you desire would be far more useful than flying. It's literally instantaneous. While Teleport is incredibly lame in the video games, based on the anime (plus the basic idea of teleportation), it's clear to see how broke this ability would be in real life.

As for Meowth's money... why bother with small change when I could start my own business teleporting shit from place to place? I can't imagine how much people would pay to go (or move their stuff) from place to place instantaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)