Issue #28 Released!

Which were your favorite Smog articles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Hello again! After a little over a month, issue #28 finally makes its entrance. Packed with over 30 articles, this installment of the Smog focuses on balance across most categories, which I'm sure is something that will appeal to our readers. In comparison, issue #27's vast majority of articles was based on the Metagame section, and this time around we wanted to make sure there was more content to choose from for just about anyone! Once again, I want to thank our excellent team and Staff for putting this issue together and making it happen -- you're a really cool team to work with!

We'd love to hear from you, and we really do hope you enjoy what we've done! In a moment this thread will display a feedback poll so you can let us know which articles were your favorites. And if you're a fan of the Smog, please do consider getting involved -- many of our contributors are readers who wanted to be a part of something they loved. You can always contact any of the Smog's dedicated mentors if you're looking for advice or need some questions answered!

~Setsuna, jumpluff, Birkal, Toast++, sandshrewz, and Bummer

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rip #free28 you were a worthy cause

but really, wooo

hopefully y'all enjoy this issue!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
* Now talking in #free28
* destiny.nsw.au.synirc.net sets mode: +nt
* ChanServ sets mode: +r
* ChanServ changes topic to 'free issue #28'
* ChanServ sets mode: +a LadySalamence
rip #free28

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
So awesome to see that many articles!

There's no art image for the RU meta analysis :x sandz edit: fixed~~

Alright, #freed28! Nice to see the issue finally live, stellar effort from all of you. I had a lot of fun writing my article and I hope you folks enjoy it!

Keep up the good work! Funny job on X & Y leaks, I remember how many school rumors we had at gen 1 and 2. To move aside that truck to reveal Mew and Pikablu (later Marill) were just a few of them!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Thanks to all our contributors! :3

also good luck with the trivia >:)

also everything that is said about me in the conspiracy article is false.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
At least, that's what you want us to believe, Level 51...

Once again, awesome issue and a blast to work on!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
As far as I know, most of the Smog contributors don't know either. I sure don't know if it's something specific or just general busyness on Setsuna's part.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
#FREED28

You all have no idea.

In all seriousness, this was a great issue! Fun times working with you guys ^.^

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
OMG GS's Math Test. ROFL

cookie is just chewing the competition with The Oddish Now. Expect better next issue.

#fuckpussyfairies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)