Issue #23 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
loved the issue about the type of battlers. i see the "bitcher" and the "stoic" WAY too much on the ladder. great read

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great issue! It's been pretty smooth and 40 articles what??? .______.

Gosh Birkal flying out of the coop >:| haha. Props to ium for keeping it running smoothly too. Many thanks to last minute artists, elcheeso, Bummer, Ritter, ium etc for picking up the remaining articles w/o art cos Birdkal is on the naughty list haha. jumpluff you do too many HTMLs and GP lmao :p Oglemi g_g what are you doing 5 articles what. Also thanks to writers who helped fill some of the gaps too! :) And cool redesign Toast / Setsuna!

Yea SuperJOCKE :)! Also special thanks to Oglemi for helping out with my article :) I'm glad ium took over Arteview and SS Update, especially the latter was beyond expectations imo. Good job Level 51 for taking over Trivia and having to find the answers and make the questions in a short notice! Awesome work to everyone who's played a part in this issue! ^_^ happy holidays / new year~!

Super fun working with everyone once again, props to everyone for being awesome, especially ium pluff sandz etc for the ton of work they did
Also all my fellow artists, keep on pumping out the quality work :D

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I did grow impatient when release didn't happen as early as anticipated, but all is forgiven with that new format. So fly.

Wow...I was skeptical you guys could pull off the monthly format but you delivered in a great way. Mad props!
We actually finished a week ago, but due to Setsuna, Birkal, and I all having inconvenient life circumstances (and in one case, quite unfortunate), we couldn't *release* it, so I'm terribly sorry for the unexpected delay; it was definitely an exception and at least two of them could in no way be accounted for. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed!

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
great issue, guys! I was reading through the most annoying sets and was like "oh no, they better mention Jirachi!", saved the best for last I see :>

It was a pretty great issue. Just one minor quip:

You missed a couple of things in Smogon's greatest moments of the year. There was a thread in a forum that asked the ultimate question of us, a Poll for Science, so to speak: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470153

Other hilarious threads:

Fatecrashers's "Rejected TV Shows that I have Pitched" http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473005

Also of note is Bicurious George make a Cumback http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473868

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I take your minor quip and give you a minor response :p

Yeah there were many great threads Birkal could have picked or I could have snuck in, and at the end there were some suggestions being added that people submitted in after the editing and html were already done.

I won't speak for Birkal but anything I added was mostly on if I could make it funny. I put in many important metagame, but only once I could say something interesting rather than "this moment happened".

Also saying nutshell was a "highlight article" on the main page made my day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)