Issue #23 Feedback Poll

Which were your favorite Smog articles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
We here at The Smog love to hear your feedback of what you thought of the current issue. Please use the poll above to indicate which articles you liked. It's multiple entry too, so vote for lots of articles, not just one! If an article gets a lot of upvotes, that will likely encourage the author to write something similar again in the future. If you have any other comments, feel free to drop them in this thread.

Here are some questions to keep in mind:
  • What are your favorite articles? Why?
  • What can we do to improve for future issues?
  • What kind of articles would you like to see that we don't currently cover?
  • Would you like to get involved in The Smog (as an idea creator, article writer, artist, or coder)? What could you see yourself doing?

If you have any more questions or things you'd like to address, please speak your mind, but remember to justify your opinions. In addition, please try to keep everything civil and polite. Only give us constructive criticism; we aren't interested in having our hard work bashed! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks for your time. Caw.

The issue was good, but am I the only one who noticed that in the CAP4 report that Aurumoth's 'questions to be answered' did not get answered? I see them nowhere in the article.

I had obviously seen the join avenue since I had played black2 but the smog taught me how useful it could be, I thought it was a great issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)