NOC Islands Mafia - END: Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dear Former Hope,
You are ITALY.

What Once Was: You're still busy reminiscing on how great you were when you were Rome, and also that bit with Fascism, so nobody expects anything from you. When you perform the factional kill, you won't show up on anybody's inspections.
Identity Crisis: Due to the vastly differing socioeconomic patterns from the North to the South, you have a different role every other night. Odd nights, you are the glorious North, beast of manufacturing, and can use
Excellent Infrastructure: Due to your well thought out road and city designs, you can force a target on your island to move to any other island of your choice.
On even nights you are the poorer, more dependent South, and can use
It's Not Poisonous I Swear!: Give a player a tomato. They'll be so disgusted by it, that they won't be able to use any night actions other than passing it. Tomatoes may be passed or stolen like any other item, but they expire after the next lynch phase.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when Town is dead, or nothing can prevent it.

Fake: Great Britain
Dear HeaLnDeal,
You are MALAY.
Centerpiece of Trade: When performing the factional kill, you can see anyone else who targeted the deader.
Broad Definition: There is both an archipelago and a peninsula called Malay, so you show up as Town on inspections.

You are a member of the Mafia. You win if Town is dead, or nothing can prevent it.

Fake: Malay (Duh)
Dear Metal Sonic,
You are MICHIGAN.
‘Merica, Fuck Yea: Since you have access to the greatest military on Earth, so long as Florida (AkaiTenshi) is still in the game, you cannot be stopped when performing the night kill. If Florida has been killed, you will still ignore any prevention placed on you, just not on your target.

Detroit: Such a wonderful city, full of factories and people and even football. Your miraculous turn around to become the heart of manufacturing allows you to target one player each night, and they will be able to use their active action twice the following night.

Foreign Aid: You know that there is a neutral who can work to your advantage. Eager to see another nation grow as the US did, any kills you or Florida commit counts as a kill by them for the purposes of their wincon. Furthermore, if the neutral manages to win, then you will win as well. However, if you kill this neutral, you will also gain the benefits that they had.

You are a member of the Mafia. You win when Town is dead, nothing can prevent that, or you complete Foreign Aid.

Fake: Long Island
Dear Earth Traveler,
You are CRIMEA.

Warm Water Port: Your year-round access to thawed ports grants you the power to ignore any and all roleblocking or redirecting abilities. This has no effect against protective abilities.

Annexation: Russia has always coveted you. In a similar manner, you covet what other people have, and may steal one item per day/night cycle. You must designate the person holding the item, and they must be on the same island as you. In the event of multiple items being held, RNG will determine which item you get, unless you specify which you would prefer.

You are a member of the Mafia. You win if Town is dead, or if nothing can be done to avoid that.

If you need a fakeclaim, I can guarantee that the island of Crete is not a role in the game.
Dear KnightsofCydonia,
You are BERMUDA

No Escape: The Bermuda Triangle is infamous for being the site of many vanishing ships and planes. Thrice in the game, you may use the myth of the Bermuda Triangle in order to trap everyone on the islands they’re on for a full cycle. In addition, you will be informed of all people who attempted to leave, even if they were not on your island.

(In)Famous: Due to the many legends about the area near you, many people are afraid of you. Every night, you can intimidate your target into non-action out of fear.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are dead.
Dear Earlio,
You are MADAGASCAR.

Endemic Species: As the home of many endangered species, your local wildlife preserves keep a close eye out. Each night, you may keep a close eye on one other player, and see anyone they visit.

Dear Haruno,
You are SARDINIA.

Grand Old Ivy-I mean, Sardinia!: The driving force of Italian Unification, you realize the importance of working together. Once per game you can have all players on your island use their action on another player on the island. This prevents anyone from leaving your island or arriving on your island.

That Don’t Make No Sense: As an Italian Region, of course your economy doesn’t make much sense. You produce a surplus of energy, and can export one (1) Energy Voucher a cycle, good for an extra half of a vote, but your own costs of energy are incredibly high, and as such your own vote counts as half. The vote counts during the day will not reflect this, but you can feel free to tell anyone you want.

You are a member of the Town. You when when all threats to the Town are dead.
Dear mxmts,
You are GREENLAND.

Bunch Of Frozen Bullshit: You are despicable. The very mention of you makes vonFiedler quake in his boots. You are, the Freezer. Shove someone in. Watch as they can't do anything other than vote. Laugh Maniacally. Realize you're a part of the town. Continue laughing. When the person exits the Freezer, you'll receive their role PM. But at what cost?

Below Zero - Have I mentioned that you’re really cold? Once only, on the night after a lynch, you can make things so cold, everyone will have to gather together for warmth. As such, all discussion will then be held in the thread itself for the next day cycle.

Dear ItzViper482,
You are KOREA.

Civil War: Due to infighting, you can’t perform the same action twice in a row. However, any time you perform the factional kill, the kill is chalked up as a prisoner of war, and will not reveal their role PM.

Redistribution of Wealth: Once per game, you can reshuffle every single player on the islands, so that there is an even number on each island. This will be randomly settled, and any inequalities will be placed on your island. Also, you may once per game reshuffle all the items around to everybody, once again randomly, this time with any extras will be removed from the game.

Corrupt Political System: South Korea is known for having a bunch of corrupt leaders. Seriously. Look up their past few presidents they’ve had. You may funnel any results that your target would receive to you instead, and pass back to them fake results instead. Your target will not be informed of the results being fake, but will receive the original results as soon as they are no longer on the same island as you.

Fake: Cuba
Dear Blazade,
You are JAPAN.

Code of Bushido: You are an omniguard, and will protect your target each night to maximum effectiveness. You cannot be blocked, and your target will sleep soundly through the night. However, the following day, you must speak only in direct quotations, either from the Pokémon anime, or from the smogon user you protected. If you fail to follow your PR, you will commit seppuku and die.

Dear tonithetourguide,
You are HAWAIIAN ISLANDS

Vacation Paradise: You’re famous for being a popular place to get away, and so, every night, you may target a player, and invite them to come visit you. During their stay, you will learn a random piece of information about them.
You Can Check Out…: Your relaxing atmosphere and popularity for vacations is an enchanting draw, taking away the woes of the people. If a player you target with Vacation Paradise attempts to kill you, they will be so distracted by how pleasant it is that their kill will fail. You will be informed if this happens.

i hope this is correct Hitmonleet

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Btw I also had a power that whenever I was inspected, the inspect results would be fake and I would look like a townie. This is why the townie mxmts said he rolechecked me and that I was town; the fake powers that I claimed were the same ones that were included in my auto-fake-results-when inspected.

Hitmonleet on my fake results said:
Oh frick I messed up again sorry

What your role appears to be to everyone else:

Dear HeaLnDeal,
You are MALAY.
Centerpiece of Trade: You have been a major point of trading during your history, which means you're pretty good at reading the situation. As such, you can always tell how many people on your island are mafia and how many are town.
Broad Definition: Unfortunately for you, there is both an archipelago and a peninsula named Malay. This puts you in an iffy situation in the whole "islands vs. peninsulas" theming. When the mafia kill is made on your island, you appear to have visited them.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.
Sorry fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)