Other Is anyone interested in GSC LC?

Hi,
I'm currently playing through the crystal version on my old GameBoy Colour and that got me back into the GSC competitive scene. I played my faire share of OU (not that I'm particularly good at it, but I'm having fun ).
And I challenged my brothers to actually get an viable team on their copies of the game and battle the next time we meet ik person.
But they refused kindly because of the time it would take to do so. The amount of breeding and catching to get viable IVs or the right Hidden Power typing are a lot and after that, you still have to grind them to lvl 100.
So I dug deeper an found the Little Cup.
That would eliminate the grinding and include fun Pokémon like Poliwag or Pineco.
But other that a (from my point of view) incomplete list of LC legal Pokémon, there is no content regarding the gen2 LC meta on Smogon.
So I googled but apart from a 14 post thread discussing possible bans and contenders I turned up empty.
So now my question is. Is there some interest in this Tier or was it deemed unplayable years ago and thus was dropped?
No matter what I will keep messing around with it a little to see what comes up on top.

I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this.

Liebe Grüße (greetings in German)
SchrobZen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)