Approved Introduction to LC UU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
This would be an introduction to the tier LC UU, with Corporal Levi and Yagura .. it's a very fun and varied metagame, we'd probably write in detail about a few of the very best pokemon involved in the metagame, and feature a bit of analysis of what's viable in it (see: absolutely lots). Hopefully the three of us working together should be able to complete this article for issue #42. :)

As an LC UU tier leader I totally support this as the tier needs a little bit of promoting, and I'm pretty sure Disaster Area, as one of the few LC UU players and a council member, is capable of making the article successful, approving.

Alright... since Disaster Area is temporarily banned, what did you guys have in mind for this, Yagura and Corporal Levi? If you guys are planning to wait for pie and write for another issue, I'll leave this open, but it's up to you.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I still have access to all parts.. I've had 2 articles for issue 44 approved (one already written). I'm not too familiar with the new drops etc. So it might be better just for you + whoever else is currently on the council to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)