Project Introducing: SV Fight Nights [ PEEP BKC’S MOVIE ]

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Maybe the Fight Nights can be used to settle feuds between players now, I assume that there's some people who want to beat the shit off the others, and then you can even work some storylines, idk

Let's not do this, please. I recognize this may be a joke, and I'm all for fight nights, but borderline harassing people to get them to happen is not acceptable. They will happen as they are able to be organized.
someones a little bit SALTY i see we cant have a little bit of fun
:sv/clodsire: he shall take all my pains away. Clodsire - a truly magnificent being

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Think the concept of this thread is cool like the old ones back in Gen 6 but the whole “clout” thing is stupid af because most people arent that special and it should just be like one night dedicated to lets call it for better term “randoms”, or reformatted to be more casual. Anyone with actual clout (lmao) could just do this on their own with friends like they’ve been doing for years.

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
I still think we can use this thread to solve feuds, and blood feuds, from 10 year olds wanting to use legendarys to literal comp legends wanting to do some good old wrestling

when the sarcasm
There is literally nothing in your post that would indicate any form of sarcasm, maybe be more clear next time if you don't want to keep being misinterperted

someones a little bit SALTY i see we cant have a little bit of fun
:sv/clodsire: he shall take all my pains away. Clodsire - a truly magnificent being
Your freedom ends where someone else's begins, actively pestering someone until they agree to your demands is just spoiled child behaviour. It's not "we cant have a little bit of fun", have you considered they might get really annoyed at you? If you want to pitch the request dming or mentioning them once is fine but not spamming their @s lmao

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Forum Moderator
While this seems to be on Hiatus there are some fire SV OU matches happening weekly in SPL that are open for spectators.

This week's highlight match I'd say is bbeeaa vs talah, no time is set yet but once it is we can link here

Bbeeaa is currently undefeated and was the highest pick in the auction, and talah has a strong 2-1 record and was their team's most expensive pick also. Their teams are first and third right now so this is truly a top battle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)