Project Introducing: SV Fight Nights [ NEW FIGHT NIGHT, POST 206 ]

View attachment 478885

FIGHT #1
Freezai vs Finchinator
January 1st, 2023 @ 2PM Timezone: GMT-5
in the OU Room on Pokemon Showdown
Best of 3, Scarlet and Violet OU

The goal is to make this game the BIGGEST OU Live Game in history, so make sure to tune in when the game starts! This post will have the game link when it goes live, but your best bet is to be in the OU Room to get the full experience: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/overused
freezai vs finch
yes.jpg

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
I wanna make some questions

1. who can challenge finch for the ou title

2. if this becomes more popular, are you guys willing to transform the councill into a gym leader system so that more people can get easily filtered?

I wanna make some questions

1. who can challenge finch for the ou title

2. if this becomes more popular, are you guys willing to transform the councill into a gym leader system so that more people can get easily filtered?
I think the ones that can challenge him are qualified individuals. I mean, idk who tf our town hero MudkipNerd was before this whole situation, but it got Finch's attention. And plus, I don't think Freezai is battling for a spot on the OU council. Not to sure on the gym leader thing tho
approved by mods
^ note how it says approved by mods. It could just be something that happens once a week or month. But those are in fact very good questions.

I think this type of match is very cool to bring more people to Smogon. Congratulations to the organizers! Finch, Freezai, Mudkip and everyone else.

As other people said, it would be fun to see more challenges, and maybe a tournament among the popular poketubers, Aim, Wolfey, Blunder, Finch, Freezai, Lord Emvee, FSG, etc., but maybe also those who are not necessarily into the competitive scene, such as Truegreen7, Bird Keeper Toby, Lockstin, etc.

This video here is something like this, and it's so cool.

The TD team has obtained evidence that Finchinator used a stratagem to obtain his opponents' teams prior to his or his teammates' games. It went as such: A bot was able to join battles before they were hid on the main PS server. The bot joined those under a guest account so no join messages showed when it did. Finchinator would use the bot to collect teams from potential opponents and as such, he could gain an incredible advantage over his opponents. This bot could join games in masses, to a point where Finchinator himself described it as it "could work for any tier except OU" because of the volume. We have proof that Finchinator used the bot to gain teams for his teammates' games. For instance, we have screens showing that he was able to obtain an opponent's team, and via an intermediate influenced his teammate's team choice for the match. The match in question resulted in a win for Finchinator.
If finch turns on his hax, I got the quote locked and loaded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)