Entertainment Interview w/ Style

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Recently, someone has been turning heads in the Tournament forums as someone who came out of no where and happened to be in the right tournament at the right time.
Despite joining the forum mere months ago and having a post count in the single digits, the user Style has become an instant celebrity among the Smogon tournament community for her jawdropping performance in OST so far, not just winning games, but apparently massacring several veteran tournament players.
Some now have gone as far as predicting that Style will win the entire tournament based on only her four OST games so far.

Initially, it was speculated that Style was someone else's alt (a Masterclass alt being a popular theory), but the Tournament Directors verified Style's authenticity and the upstart Smogon amateur has been given continued support for her explosive OST run.

If she agrees, I think an interview with Style about her history with Pokemon in general, how she came across Smogon, her thoughts about the reaction to her success, and her methods for winning will be a lot of fun and something many will want to see.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
amusing but style's made it pretty clear that she doesn't want all of this attention on her

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if what that is said above is correct, but yeah, you should always check with her before just in case when doing something like this. Furthermore, this is an article which would be better placed in The Competitor, as it appeals more to their demographic. I'm going to reject this for now on that basis, but if you are serious on pursuing this I encourage you to ask Style and if she wants to do it then to post it in The Competitor.

On that note, The Competitor will be doing a piece on the top 16 of OST. She's only one win away from that at the moment. Win or lose, her next round battle will probably be discussed to some degree in the article.

If she does agree to an interview, you can hit up our Article Approvals forum, though~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)