Internet persona amnesia???(100% serious)

I have not been a mod in four years and I genuinely have zero recollection of anything that happened when I used this website within the age bracket of 15-17. Like 90% of names and people I remember are also gone. I don't remember a single thing about what I posted or why I posted them to begin with.How the fuck did I even get 4 badges????? The only memory I have of 2019 is failing ap chemistry and being chucked in the looney bin lol . You could tell me I was taken out of cryostasis and I would believe you. Any answers even wrong ones will do. Who the fuck was I? I know I still shitposted even after the fact but I could not tell you why. I just had the keys to a dying account and I thought it would be funny to larp as someone irrelevant

This isn't a bit or a long winded joke, I have next to no memories of my teenhood. Call it a trauma response but I only recall writing like 5 things from this website and that I was in pu premier league like 4 or some shit. Is this an online identity crisis? Is that even a thing? I've changed online aliases so many times that this one has been left completely abandoned and it feels like two or three years of my childhood is an empty void. I only remember an old buddy of mine and even she's gone now. What do I even do with this account?

Post script pretty much everything I see on the forums is completely alien to me. I have the mental fortitude of a fresh account but yet I am not. Do I just be a funny personality? I only ever enjoy playing random battles and even that's like junk food to my brain. I suck at tgis game now and I dont want to change that

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
if you just wanna shitpost you can do just that in this subforum to your heart's content; you'd be far from the worst poster who frequents this place. If you wanna be a "bad player" then just spam randbats and maybe some dumb format which don't require you to build like those PetMod randbats or Hackmons Cup 1v1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)