International Challenge Battle Videos

It's taken me a while to get these together, but the videos are at last ready for your viewing pleasure.

Again like last time, two videos, but with more battles posted in the thread, they are somewhat longer than last time (>60min total each). But that doesn't matter - just click the video timelinks in the videos descriptions you want to see and go from there.

Enjoy!

International Challenge Smogon Compilation: Video 1 | Video 2

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sounds like a great idea as I'll watch some when I can. I had actually recorded and saved lots of my wifi international battles on ROM but only posted few of interest from them since I was a disappointed in the lack of interest in them so I didn't put anymore time making more. There were amusing battles that had entertainment value indeed, but just didn't have the time nor space to proceed with them.

You had a lot more, Evan? Shame, would've put them in! Off the top of my head, I can only recall the one of yours against the L1 guy from Japan. Made the last match of video 2 for kicks. :P

I must admit, I didn't watch any of them until after the competition though, so what you said doesn't seem too surprising, just that I captured them on the flash while playing the retail. When there's so many being posted, I wouldn't put it past people liking the higher speed too.

I've probably got a couple of my own I'd like to put together, but I'd likely only pick a few of the highlight matches after taking so long on these videos.

Anyway, I see a lot of views on the thread - hopefully everyone's being checking them out. :)

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
haha, glad to see the L1 guy match made it as that had its comic relief, quality overall with the compilation is top-notch, hope more get to check it out.

Glad to see my 2 vids up! Best for last, eh? ^_^
Good job, some of those videos were most entertaining. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)