Pending Inactivity Timer In Random Battle Blitz

So.. I genuinely had no idea where to post this. I asked in the help room on showdown but others peoples issues took priority.

I've been getting into blitz battles lately. There's something about only having 10 seconds to make your move that adds an extra exhilarating thrill to Pokemon. It's like a tense action movie where you're thinking constantly on your feet and any misclick could be the end. When I was younger I'd watch the anime and get so pumped during the battles, and then playing on my gameboy I'd be imagining the turn based battle in my head as if it were live action mons battling it out. It's nostalgia I guess, I don't know.

Anyway... I noticed today that, just like regular battles, when someone disconnects (purposeful or not) the inactivity timer shows up:
<opponent> disconnected and has a minute to reconnect!
Yet immediately following that is:
<opponent> has 10 seconds left.
<opponent> has 5 seconds left.
<opponent> lost due to inactivity.

When it should realistically and more accurately say:
<opponent> disconnected and has 10 seconds to reconnect!

Potentially even give disconnected people a minute to reconnect like other timed matches, although that goes against the premise of blitz battles if you're sat there waiting 6 times as long for a potential move that may never come.

I get this isn't a big issue, or maybe even an issue at all, but I suppose in the spirit of refining showdown every little helps, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)