In This Thread We Predict Against Croven (DPL 5 Meme Thread)

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
hi I know this is the meme thread but idk where else to put this so i'm just gonna say it here. I want to give a massive-ass shoutout to talkingtree. Our record does not represent how much time and effort you've put into this team. Every week for my xy teams I would just throw together six pokemon that I wanted to use and then go "hey tree can you EV this for me" and I would get a perfectly EVed team within like a day. What made it crazier was that you did this for every single one of our teams each week. You always made sure that we were comfortable with our teams and would offer small improvements every week. I have never had a more dedicated manager for any of my team tours. Thank you for all of your hard work.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hello! We’re eliminated now and I want to say thank u to all of my heroes. U guys were all great and I thank u for the effort u put in this dpl. I’m proud of how we finished and I’m proud of all of you! I was not a great manager this year and it has cast a harsh light for me on my future and commitment to Pokémon. Regardless, thank you so much to my players and congratulations to the monsters.

Go heroes.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

First and foremost congratulations to the Spindas for winning this intense edition of DPL; the largest one to date.

As is tradition, aka done once 2 years ago and then never again, I made a DPL likes leaderboard. It's pretty self-explanatory but for clarity sake I just counted all the likes, loves, wows, and hahas as likes and made separate columns for angrys and sads that did not count towards the total like amount. Here's the link (http://spo.ink/ak0). I made this because I thought it would be fun to reminisce on our true, collective victory, which are all the likes we've amassed on the way :)

Congratulations to power user n1n1 and DaWoblefet for being the only ones to break 200. Shoutouts to Stratos (191), Level 51 (172), KyleCole (126), Demantoid (126), laptops (121), DaAwesomeDude1 (112), and Yuichii (102) to hit triple digits. Shoutouts to the seven users at the bottom of the leaderboards with 0 likes.

Yuichii had the highest likes per post, with 25.5 (102 likes/4 posts). laptops had this highest liked post on april 6th which was the only one to break the 50 barrier.

MajorBowman was the most infurating user (13 angrys) with DaWoblefet (12) and Mint16 (11) following close behind. Stratos made us sad the most often, with 5 sad reacts :(

Unless the archives are incomplete we made 391 posts in the signups, meme and weekly threads altogether, amassing 4247 likes, averaging 10.86 likes per post. This is an increase of 1944 likes from DPL3, or +84.41%! In the same amount of posts we left 91 angry and 31 reacts, averaging 0.31 angry/sad reacts per post.

After the 25th of March 2019, there were 77,533 posts made in the public Doubles discord. There were 873 unique instances of 'epic', 1973 of 'game' or 'gaming', and 413 of 'gamer', meaning there were 3,259 (or 4.55%) Mintposts. There were 146 instances of :meow:, 10 instances of fuck croven, and 315 posts from power user Rocket Wolf. Only 339 instances of mish, meaning gamer has taken over the TF takeover for most annoying shitty meme!

I hope you enjoyed this and I wish everyone a happy new until-next-DPL :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)