in the studio

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
drew some people's cats for Christmas gifts bc i was practicing more cats and their cats made for good reference photos lol
monty.png

everyone's favorite global admin Monty!!!
taiga.png

straight up traced the backpack from the reference image because i really just wanted to draw the cat lol but i love this one
griffin.png

this one i went way off from the reference image and actually tried to do some new stuff with the fur and blending, excited to keep practicing like this for when i get a cat of my own

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

been working on a group project for my capstone fashion class the past few weeks and today we presented our 30 sketches to a designer and she gave feedback and narrowed down the collection to 8 looks to move forward with. 4 of the 8 that were chosen were ones i did which is cool, my professors were also super happy with my sketches in general which was great to get some validation in a more professional environment that i've been improving​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)