Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 176 HP / 56 Def / 100 SAtk / 176 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt
skarm stops the hera from sweeping. magneton stops skarm. trio is a (BAN ME PLEASE) but w/e

Heracross (M) @ Salac Berry
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
teh sweeper the team needs this guy.

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Spd / 216 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Destiny Bond
- Hypnosis
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt
support kills gyarados

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 32 Spd / 20 SAtk / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Recover
heals my friends. also it doesnt die. and leech seed helps against blissey. so yea, more support

Honestly, if you're going to use Gengar to kill DDdos, then the likelihood is that itll be coming in at the same time as Gyarados's 1st DD. However, after it gets that DD you are quite screwed unless Gengar can still take the coming hit; in order to do so, you need max hp and approximately 40 def EVs with a non -def nature. Your team looks pretty solid though. The only thing I can think of is probably running Swampert as the lead. Toxic can screw over any switch ins and a lot of Pokemon that are common leads have trouble with Swampert. Even then, HP Grass Zapdos is walled by Celebi, etc, so I believe that it would be more effective in the long run. (maybe drop some of the SDef EVs on Magneton for max HP. also make sure that the HP IV on Heracross is 30 and the rest are 31 so that the salac activates after 3 subs)

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Starmie can put a massive dent in anything you switch into it, especially the "bulky" Surf/Ice Beam/Rapid Spin/Recover set. Maybe you should give Celebi a Calm nature (+SpDef -Atk) and shift some EVs from Def to SpDef?

Starmie can put a massive dent in anything you switch into it, especially the "bulky" Surf/Ice Beam/Rapid Spin/Recover set. Maybe you should give Celebi a Calm nature (+SpDef -Atk) and shift some EVs from Def to SpDef?
Magneton might be able to take care of it though, since its a resttalk set and its two attacking moves are super effective.

This team is incredibly offensively oriented at the cost of defenses, but it is possible to beat zam with some predicting; however, without true special walling, it will wear you down eventually. The best way to decide what to drop is to figure out which pokemon has the most trouble switcing in and lose that one. I'm thinking of either Salamence or Heracross as Pokemon that you could stand to lose (only one of them though).

I like the Salamence, though I personally would teach it Dragon Claw, seeing how it is EV'd in ATT. and the Fireblast doesn't really help, plus with the Dragon Claw Salamence will receive that little bonus of STAB with it being a Dragon type.

I like the setup for your Celebi BTW.:)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Does Salamence need Fire Blast if you already have a Magneton? I'd give it Double-Edge or Brick Break.

Well, a Swampert with 293 Atk could pretty much OHKO Zams with 273 HP or less; Brave Nature would cut its defense, but with Max HP and atleast 230 in Defense and high 220s in Sp Atk, it should still deal with DDmences, Metagross, and Ttars fine.

HP Grass Raikou could put a dent to this team as well. I like Perish Song on my Celebi over Heal Bell...I don't find status healing necessary when Magneton and Celebi could absorb them. The force of switch due to PSong counts down also lets you set up your sweepers so it's really helpful, as well as screwing up the opponent from setting up, such as Raikou. HP Grass, Reflect or Light Screen could also easily replace Leech Seed, which may not be as useful or annoying with the absence of Spikes. Or you could try CM-passing =d..I'll guarantee that the change in Celebi you make will definitely enhance your team.

Nice improvements; great team as usual =p

TBH Regice over Gengar might work. You get rid of that Raikou weakness with psych up, barring CH, and you stop Gyarados from sweeping and can pretty much keep switching in, and just Restbelling off the shit.

Or if you wanna go another way, drop Magneton for Regice, change Celebi into CMBPing and change mence into a special attacking one.

Who needs Magneton when you can badly hurt Skarm with 5 of your Pokes, which can also use said CMs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)