Denied Impacts of ORAS on PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[19:47:09] +offler: Scene sir, may i ask your opinion on an article idea? :>
[19:47:14] &Scene: sure
[19:47:24] +offler: Impacts of ORAS on the sim?
[19:47:41] &Scene: more details?
[19:47:58] +offler: Like, wifi will be filled with extra people looking for rare ORAS only stuff
[19:48:08] +offler: the new ladders for ORAS
[19:48:17] +offler: tier rooms discussing stuff
[19:48:26] +offler: like potential new stratergies/bans
[19:49:21] +offler: 0/10?
[19:49:41] +offler: aswell as ingame discussion via ORAS room with sharing thoughts about the story etc
[19:51:59] &Scene: hm
[19:52:12] &Scene: it's pretty broad
[19:52:32] &Scene: seems good enough
[19:52:36] &Scene: why don't you make a sub
[19:52:39] &Scene: and see what everyone thinks
[19:54:15] +offler: mk

Basically as the next issue is just after ORAS' release, i thought people might want to know what the release of ORAS means for the server, in terms of room discussion, ladders and tier discussions. Also letting people know where to discuss certain aspects of the new game etc.

Just an idea :>

Seems fine enough. We already have one about the ORAS room itself, but we can afford to expand upon that and see the effects ORAS has on PS as a whole.

Antemortem?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Hi offler, I appreciate you bringing this up. However, this has the potential to be a rather important, higher level article that we need someone with just a tad more experience in the writing area to author. Unfortunately, someone else has already stepped up to write this, so you'll be unable to at this time. :(

Again, the enthusiasm and willingness is more than appreciated. Don't let this discourage you from submitting other ideas sometime in the future if you've got anything else in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)