I'm posting things.

Your two surrealist pieces are pretty neat-- especially in "celestial watch" with the lighting. All three in your first category show a good grasp of the human form.

Reading the description you provided on the "Old Man Drinking" piece:
But I think it's more important that you interpret something in a style that conveys expression more. Hence the sketchy tornado style here.
Others may disagree, but I don't think that the "sketchy style" alone is capturing the expression you may be going for. If your aim was to accent the emotion of this old guy, (moreso than realism alone, as you say) then I feel it's still a bit unclear. What I'm betting it might be is his expression-- I feel it's not quite there yet.

The anime stuff, though, seems quite the opposite. Both figures in this case feel to me to communicate an emotion pretty clearly-- enough that I get a touch of their personalities in looking at them.

I feel that some polishing could clear up some ambiguities in your drawings. These don't feel completely realized to me. I'm curious, then, to see what your work would look like either in color or with a greater range of black and white values.

Nice work.

Clockworkz-sensei!

I have to agree with Zaracknel on this one, I do think things would look a lot better with a bit more clarity.

Even though you are more of a stanch traditionalist artist I do think if you fiddled around with digital means more often things would come out quite a bit better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)