Approved If Eviolite was Usable on Fully-Evolved Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Introduction

describe what the article will be about

Pokemon That Would Benefit

List frail but strong Pokemon or bulky stalling Pokemon that would take advantage from this, such as Greninja, Avalugg, Mew, Latias, Talonflame, Ditto, and Blissey.

Pokemon That Wouldn't be Affected

List Pokemon that are already pretty well balanced or already have good bulk that wouldn't have their metagame presence changed at all (Or they're just unviable to begin with) such as Kangaskhan (not Mega) and Dedenne, or Pokemon that depend on no item such as Talonflame.

Pokemon That Would Have Their Viability Changed in Their Tier

Pokemon such as Gallade would become regardless of it being Mega Evolved or not or Pokemon such as Mothim, Persian, and Purugly.

Conclusion

summarize the article

It's an interesting idea but it focuses a little too much on speculation, so I wonder how helpful the article would be for people as a resource. For now, I'm leaning towards a no, but I'll leave this open for others' input.

This seems like a pretty nifty OM idea if you find someone that wants to make the programming tweaks to test it out. Being able to actually playtest it somewhere would remove the speculation as well. Right now, this does look like a pretty broad "what if" article, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)