id like to start contributing

hi guys, id really like to start helping out around my favourite site. i have never used scms before, but i figure editing things for sentence awkwardness and spelling and such is a good place to start, right? (dont be fooled by my seemingly atrocious grammatical skills)

im gonna start playing pokemon again, so soon enough i'll be a bit more useful, but if there's anything i can do, please let me know!

oh and also if i shouldnt make threads like this then im sorry, lol

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
no this thread totally made my day trust me. im in the process of writing up a document called "what you can do to help" atm, but until then just muck around in the scms http:///www.smogon.com:81/scms/ there is absolutely nothing you can do to fuck shit up so dont worry

is there anything else I can do to help other than checking spelling and editing pokemon articles? I'm not good at neither, but I want to help out. I feel like I haven't done shit to earn this badge.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I touch up some of the Metallics Analyses? There are some classic sets that can be featured on some of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)