I need help

So my friend is trying to make a in game team and he is new to it. i like to help but I don't know what to tell him. He likes to know the best moveset, abilities, and terra types to use for his team! and help would be great thank you!

My friend team:

Fuecoco (M)
Ability: Blaze

Rookidee (M)
Ability: Keen Eye

Wattrel (M)
Ability: Wind Power

Magikarp (M)
Ability: Swift Swim

Wooper-Paldea (M)
Ability: Poison Point

Smoliv (M)
Ability: Early Bird

edit: team will be fully evo when its all done

Tera types are particularly lenghty to change during regular playthrough and it's mostly a postgame grind.

Large majority of the pokemon he'd be running will have their base Tera unless he opts to grind raids which... is kinda boring honestly.

Tera types are particularly lenghty to change during regular playthrough and it's mostly a postgame grind.

Large majority of the pokemon he'd be running will have their base Tera unless he opts to grind raids which... is kinda boring honestly.
but I can change them no?

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
For a playthrough? You don’t need anything except the strongest STAB moves and some coverage. You can worry about competitive later when you have stronger Pokemon.

Yep, and SV isn't exactly particularly difficult if you're not purposely trying to be underleveled.

I recommend the strategy of "catch what you think looks cool", expecially considering due to the openworld nature of the game, he'll be able to get almost every pokemon right from the start anyway.

They can also catch the special Pokemon with the sparkling auras around the map that'll sometimes have a different tera type compared to what they'd normally have, but what tera type you get is random.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)