i have 4 tests next thursday and i am hilariously unprepared for all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
In AP World I have a 3-day-long test where I get 50 minutes to write a DBQ then a (fortunately) ungraded LEQ then an hour and a half for a 60-question long multiple choice test.
Chemistry has a test on moles which I know I'm gonna be good at but my teacher is a stickler for showing work a specific way if I don't write it down the right way and include measures on everything. For example if i need to find the formula of a mixture that's 80% copper and 20% oxygen she'll make me set it up as (80 g Cu)/1 * (1 g Cu)/(63.55 mol Cu) for the entire section or I get docked points.
Math has an hour and a half long test on logarithms which after getting halfway through the practice packet the teacher gave me I can confidently say I will not do good on.
Next week is going to fucking suck holy shit. I will let you know if I wind up with a chinese test out of nowhere too because god knows how much it would fuck with me to have to study for that too.

I never really studied for tests but still scraped by just by being able to decipher rather well which answer seems right. Like if it's a more detailed answer than the rest, I just picked that one. And if it wasn't a multiple choice test, I just... write something that has nice words and seems like a smart answer, even if it's not right, I usually got some points from that. Got me through 3 years of uni pretty well

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In AP World I have a 3-day-long test where I get 50 minutes to write a DBQ then a (fortunately) ungraded LEQ then an hour and a half for a 60-question long multiple choice test.
Chemistry has a test on moles which I know I'm gonna be good at but my teacher is a stickler for showing work a specific way if I don't write it down the right way and include measures on everything. For example if i need to find the formula of a mixture that's 80% copper and 20% oxygen she'll make me set it up as (80 g Cu)/1 * (1 g Cu)/(63.55 mol Cu) for the entire section or I get docked points.
Math has an hour and a half long test on logarithms which after getting halfway through the practice packet the teacher gave me I can confidently say I will not do good on.
Next week is going to fucking suck holy shit. I will let you know if I wind up with a chinese test out of nowhere too because god knows how much it would fuck with me to have to study for that too.
thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)