SV OU Hyper Offense Setup Spam (My first team I created needs some help) 1500+

1705198615297.png

Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/5346994ed56eb4d3
This team is just HO and I decided to create a HO team because I always found HO pretty easy to play and also sorry if I have a bad explanation of what each pokemon does.

smogon.png

Darkrai @ Focus Sash
Ability: Bad Dreams
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse
- Hypnosis

Darkrai is a special sweeper, some people are running wide lens on it but if you run into like a iron boulder, iron valiant, you can live an attack and then click hypnosis. "But what if you miss hypnosis?" You can also just click sludge bomb and dark pulse to secure the kill. All Darkrai does is put the enemy to sleep, click nasty plot and you might be able to sweep their team or kill a few of their mons.

HOME1022.png

Iron Boulder @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mighty Cleave
- Zen Headbutt
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

Iron boulder here is just a physical sweeper, it can break through some walls like Clodsire, Pecharunt, Tusk and Pex. After you click SD you might be able to rip through an entire team. I dont really have anything else to say about this since Iron boulder's stats already kinda explain how it works. If you wanted to, you can run earthquake instead of zen headbutt. Tera flying is also an option if you are afraid of ground and grass attacks but tera rock helps you do more damage.
Enamorus | Pokédex

Enamorus @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Stellar
Hasty Nature
- Tera Blast
- Moonblast
- Superpower
- Earth Power

Enamorus is a pretty brain dead option, you can tera stellar and smash your head into tera blast a billion of times. Superpower is here for gambit and maybe Excadrill. Heavy duty boots is also available but I prefer scarf to outspeed Dragapult and different threats. Also the hasty nature is there because I dont wanna minus my attack because superpower would do less but you can change it to a different nature if you feel like.

Roaring Moon | Pokédex

Roaring Moon @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics

Roaring moon is also another physical sweeper. Im running proto attack instead of speed because Iron Boulder already exists and Roaring can also dragon dance and get more speed. You can also use brick break instead of earthquake to break screens but I think earthquake would be more better since brick break doesnt really help with anything else other than putting down screens. Tera flying with acrobatics and +1 with dragon dance can 1 shot max defense Hatt.

Deoxys (Speed Forme) | Pokemon GO Wiki - GamePress

Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Ghost
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Psycho Boost

All Deoxys speed does here is it sets up hazards and with sr and spikes, taunt is here to prevent glim, ting lu, pex, skarmory and other hazard setters or screen users. The EV spread is just the basic spread for Deoxys s so its not really anything special. Psycho boost is here because idk what else to put, you can also run thunderbolt or icebeam if you want to. Tera ghost is there in case Tusk and Excadrill is there to spin the hazards off.

Hatterene Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon Database

Hatterene @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Nuzzle
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Psyshock

This is a physical defensive Hatterene to wall strong physical attackers. Tera steel is here to resist steel and immunity of poison. You can also use mystical fire instead of psyshock but psyshock is very good for breaking thorugh Clodsire. Nuzzle is here to neutralize threats like iron valiant, iron boulder to slow them down. I dont really know what else to say so sorry if I didnt have a good explanation for this one.

Thank you for reading the description of my team! Feel free to suggest better pokemons or replacements or anything I need to fix about my team.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)