Tournament Hunger Games Trios Tournament: Round 3 (Quarters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundays

tired dreaming
is a Tiering Contributor
hosted by sundays.n_sundaes, approved by Isaiah.

Welcome to my Hunger Games Trios Tournament!

Hello everyone! Hunger Games Trios Tournament is a tournament in which trios choose a district (a pool of Pokemon) from given options and battle other trios using teams made of unique Pokemon from the chosen districts. In this tournament, players participate in teams of three (trios) and compete with other trios weekly with each member playing one battle max. Every round is a best of three.
1. Teams will choose one of the many (amount depends on the number of players joining) controllable districts, containing 18 Pokémon each.
2. These districts will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.
2. Teams shall make three unique teams of 6 unique Pokemon each. All 18 Pokemon shall be used!
3. Each round you will face off against an opposing team in a best of three [Gen 9] National Dex Singles series.
4. In the event your team loses 1 and wins 1, the tie-breaker shall be played by the 3rd player (who hasn't battled in the respective round yet) using the remaining 6 mons.
5. Winning Teams can choose to equip their opposing teams district for the next rounds by mentioning "switching district" in the respective round's thread. Note that you cannot take back a district that you've dropped.

Matchups:

(D12) Anistar Articunos vs (D20) TBD
Latias vs TheSerotoninVibes
Ashbala vs BlackKnight_Gawain
TDR vs Part

(D05) Formidable Flygons vs (D07) Bumbling Bidoofs
Tails72 vs giove97
pokemonkorea co kr vs Mr beerman
pratik2007 vs MultiPokemon

(D21) Absolute Absolposters vs (D18) The Average Bunch
RaJ.Shoot vs Realblazing
saba vs TerrorFang
The Number Man vs ETJX

(D19) Everdeen Enamorus vs (D03) R.E.T.
shadowmaster6789 vs Runoisch
Lechen vs Pokemon Trainer 596
Rofna99 vs entrocefalo

A detailed view of the brackets can be found here. Participants MUST NOT start the battles of the next round without their respective threads being posted.
:Lopunny-mega::dragonite::hatterene::excadrill::iron-treads::araquanid::entei::incineroar::kingdra::sandy-shocks::virizion::uxie::centiskorch::electivire::wugtrio::rampardos::Bombirdier::heliolisk:
:diancie-mega::dragapult::pelipper::clefable::magnezone::armarouge::empoleon::iron-hands::lokix::thundurus-therian::braviary::scolipede::Zeraora::lapras::weezing::gigalith::electrode::dugtrio-alola:
:gyarados-mega::altaria-mega::tapu-koko::blissey::brute-bonnet::azumarill::exeggutor-alola::jirachi::marowak-alola::scream-tail::tornadus::wo-chien::accelgor::magmar::liepard::vikavolt::flygon::brambleghast:
:glalie-mega::slowbro-mega::iron-valiant::tornadus-therian::serperior::deoxys-defense::Durant::hippowdon::passimian::rotom-fan::typhlosion::vaporeon::Jolteon::spiritomb::kabutops::torkoal::tauros-paldea-aqua::Vigoroth:
:charizard-mega-y::hoopa-unbound::toxapex::weavile::maushold::cobalion::dracozolt::inteleon::raikou::drednaw::whimsicott::rotom-mow::dusknoir::iron-jugulis::poliwrath::klinklang::cryogonal::palossand:
:garchomp-mega::sableye-mega::rotom-wash::cresselia::skarmory::bewear::feraligatr::lycanroc-dusk::meowscarada::seismitoad::Umbreon::zarude::arboliva::emboar::stunfisk::tyrantrum::escavalier::eiscue:
:mawile-mega::espathra::Glimmora::baxcalibur::blacephalon::amoonguss::flamigo::machamp::milotic::silvally::tapu-bulu::toxtricity::bruxish::dodrio::linoone::registeel::naclstack::eldegoss:
:scizor-mega::great-tusk::hydreigon::tangrowth::clodsire::ceruledge::ditto::kingler::moltres-galar::slither-wing::articuno-galar::boltund::toedscruel::dudunsparce::mantine::raichu::corsola-galar::garbodor:
:gardevoir-mega::steelix-mega::skeledirge::zapdos::quaquaval::breloom::dunsparce::Haxorus::porygon2::rotom-frost::tinkaton::weezing-galar::eelektross::jellicent::wishiwashi-school::frosmoth::togekiss::zoroark:
:heracross-mega::banette-mega::heatran::urshifu-rapid-strike::Ting-Lu::Bellibolt::gorebyss::lucario::regidrago::shaymin::victini::zygarde-10%::bronzong::emolga::lilligant::samurott::magneton::ribombee:
:aerodactyl-mega::houndoom-mega::tapu-lele::zamazenta::swellow::Blastoise::guzzlord::keldeo::orthworm::rotom-heat::togetic::torterra::dusclops::iron-thorns::skuntank::klawf::vanilluxe::copperajah:
:medicham-mega::ampharos-mega::kingambit::garganacl::tapu-fini::rapidash::basculin::kyurem::mimikyu::suicune::togedemaru::girafarig::floatzel::avalugg::Mabosstiff::cursola::bastiodon::type-null:
:manectric-mega::aggron-mega::Greninja::gliscor::kommo-o::barraskewda::falinks::mamoswine::revavroom::salamence::xurkitree::trevenant::arcanine::roserade::ludicolo::lycanroc-midnight::doublade::Glaceon:
:latios-mega::pidgeot-mega::rillaboom::aegislash::slowking-galar::carbink::darmanitan::keldeo-resolute::porygon-z::quagsire::Tauros::uxie::electabuzz::hariyama::mudsdale::komala::aromatisse::ferroseed:
:sharpedo-mega::gallade-mega::ferrothorn::iron-moth::mew::cloyster::Grafaiai::Krookodile::shiinotic::mienshao::tentacruel::obstagoon::dachsbun::flapple::meowstic::pyroar::gurdurr::granbull:
:swampert-mega::sceptile-mega::grimmsnarl::cinderace::terrakion::chandelure::galvantula::mandibuzz::necrozma::sirfetchd::starmie::simisage::cinccino::florges::meganium::nidoqueen::primeape::tatsugiri:
:charizard-mega-x::audino-mega::cyclizar::buzzwole::celesteela::barbaracle::donphan::Kilowattrel::bisharp::rabsca::Sylveon::tauros-paldea-blaze::azelf::honchkrow::minior::lurantis::drapion::dragalge:
:tyranitar-mega::beedrill-mega::corviknight::hawlucha::alakazam::conkeldurr::Dondozo::klefki::nidoking::slowking::zapdos-galar::simisear::decidueye::golem-alola::mismagius::primarina::rhydon::hitmonlee:
:pinsir-mega::camerupt-mega::Gholdengo::annihilape::chansey::crawdaunt::forretress::indeedee::noivern::slurpuff::thundurus::simipour::duraludon::goodra::nihilego::perrserker::sawsbuck::xatu:
:latias-mega::abomasnow-mega::landorus-therian::volcarona::alomomola::ambipom::glastrier::metagross::pawmot::staraptor::volcanion::scrafty::dugtrio::golisopod::muk-alola::manaphy::misdreavus::coalossal:
:venusaur-mega::absol-mega::kartana::blaziken::gastrodon::Cetitan::gengar::indeedee::ninetales-alola::snorlax::talonflame::stakataka::cramorant::gogoat::ninjask::Mr. Mime-galar::scyther::hitmontop:

Rules to be followed:
  • Tournament Battles are to be Played in [Gen 9] National Dex Format.
  • Terastalization, Z-moves and Mega-stones can be used. If you have a mega Pokemon in your district, you can use it as it's base form with a different item as well.
  • Teams shall make three unique teams of 6 unique Pokemon each and no Pokemon shall be repeated. All 18 Pokemon shall be used!
  • You cannot evolve/devolve a Pokemon in your district, nor change it's form to other variant than mentioned.
  • If you play a battle with an invalid team, it will be considered as your loss regardless of the actual outcome.
  • Battles must be played on Pokemon Showdown.
  • You must upload and post replays when claiming wins.
  • Follow all applicable Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, including but not limited to rules against ghosting, timer/disconnect clauses, and activity calls.
  • The trio winning 2 battles proceeds to the next round.
  • Winning Teams can choose to equip their opposing teams district for the next rounds by mentioning "switching district" in the respective round's thread. This can be done anytime before the round 4 thread is posted. Note that you cannot take back a district that you've dropped.
Third Round Battles shall be completed before February 27th, 7:00 AM GMT±0. No extentions will be granted, Glhf!

pEace.

Last edited:

seroo

girls do drugs
is a Tiering Contributor
sadly going to call act , his wall is closed and i have mentioned it. I know its early but im gonna be busy for the next few days and next week ill be on but probably not as much as i would normally be on.

Bro your're fishing T_T. I am legit trying to work with you here. But these timeframes are literally impossible for me since I'm either dead asleep or at School.

Also just incase sundays.n_sundaes
If you had got back to me earlier, I could have compromised my schedule and try to make it work, but as it stands right now, I am extremely busy on weekends, going abroad and probably without access to devices so it's not my fault that we simply can not schedule and shouldn't be a coinflip

Runo

Almost time to rest
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I'm not asking you "compromise" your schedule since the game would've probably been late at night for you anyways due to timezone constraints.

Like you can't do 7pm - 12am? Hell I can even play in hour it's gonna be hella janky to play during school breakfest but fuck it

Edit: we should be playing
Screenshot_20230224_073852_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
not gonna say I've been preparing for my flight all night and I'm so fucking exhausted rn and lechen put together a make-shift team and he literally said "if you dont play i build team tmr. Im tired af rn" is the reason I lost but also definitely saying I stood no chance in this condition lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)