https://pokepast.es/6976839051aeef18

This is my main Showdown team I normally use in the ND format. This is one of my favourite teams I've made, and it would be nice if someone rated it for me please.
For the reasons I picked these 6 Pokemon are the following:
Seperior was the first ever member added to the team, I though having a powerful Grass type starter would make my team more imposing and Serperior carried me through most of my matches. He has Tera Fire to resist his common weaknesses.
Paldean Blaze-Breed Tauros is meant to be my fast and hard-hitting fire type. Originally my Fire type was Magcargo but Magcargo didn't get to do much in battle, so I replaced it. He now rests peacefully in my Showdown Box. He also acts as my Wallbreaker due to his powerful Choice Banded, STAB, Close Combat. He has Tera Dark to be immune to Psychic attacks.
Greedent's addition is because of a really strange set I wanted to try. Basically, I saw that Greedent got access to the move Belly Drum and Greedent's whole gimmick is berries (Kind of), so I combined, Belly Drum with, Rest, Crunch and Body Slam, with the item, Chesto Berry. It was kind of a Chesto-Resto set. The set has changed though, she now has Swords Dance, Psychic Fangs, Crunch & Stuff Cheeks. This set is meant to be a bulky physical sweeper, as opposed to Serperior being my fast special sweeper.
Ariados is by far my favourite Pokemon! But he is kind of, really not the greatest... He is mostly by hazard setter but also he can be useful to take down some annoying fairies like that he also resists, thanks to his Poison type and can KO with Cross Poison. I wish Ariados was a bit bulkier so he could run Scope Lens instead of the Focus Sash.
Florges, was a very late addition, her main purpose is a support unit with moves like Aromatherapy, Wish and Toxic and Moonblast so we have some answer to dragon types. Florges is my main tanky support unit on my team.
Mega Sharpedo is the latest addition and my most successful attempt at using a Mega. Sharpedo is basically my Last Resort option when I'm just unsure of what to do. Sharpedo's set consists of protecting to get off a speed boost, Mega Evolving and annihilating some of the opponent's team from there, he is very frail though so if his attack doesn't KO, he's done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)