How much would this sell for?

How much do you all think a used condition DS Original Blue (it has crumbs and stuff in the buttons and the bottom screen, and the bottom screen has a distorted touch screen), a used condition DS Lite White (same crumbs and stuff as the DS Original, except instead of the distorted touch screen, the L button doesn't always work), and a pretty new DSi Blue (although I'm planning to use it, so it might become more used) would sell for? I'm also thinking of selling some games, but for right now, just tell me how much the 3 DS's would sell for.

I just copy/pasted this off an e-mail to a friend if you think I'm being mean or something (also, I mean Nintendo DS when I say DS, if you are unsure). Also, I didn't know anywhere else to put this besides Internet Renaissance, and this forum gets more views so I decided to put it here. I don't know if it belongs here, but I don't want the thread deleted without any warning or anything if it's possible to move it or something.

EDIT: I got infracted for putting this in Congression. Sheesh, it's not like I put it in Ruins of Alph or Create-a-Pokemon or something. I could have been given a warning instead of a point (at least it will expire like my last one, on USA Independance Day too, lol).

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
Fist off I woldnt pay jack for any of them but it seems like you cant take care of your stuff.... I dont think you would get very much for it... not much for the old ds or ds light. It seems your dsi is in good condition so you could get mostly what you paid for it. and I'm not so sure on the games... depends what they are and their conditions etc

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
i got $120 for a brand new DSi the other day, selling on craigslist. going rate on eBay is around $110-130 for new DSi's. everything else sounds like in crummy condition so you'd be lucky to make anything.

I can't really tell you where to sell them, or an approximate price, but I'll tell you where not to sell them: GameStop.

Considering the bad quality, you probably won't get much. The DS is a fairly new console anyways, so even if you have a DS Phat (the oldest one), it won't be worth much.

I agree with Kurai, GameStop will take them for less than 40$ (maybe), fix them, and sell them for at least 80$.
The Phat DS won't sell for much, nor will the DS Lite. The DSi however, might get you some decent cash.
What are the games you're planning on selling? I might buy some?

The above is correct; you are best off selling them on eBay or craigslist. Anything in bad condition won't go for much, especially since the DS is a recent console and new / good condition used consoles can be bought instead. Given the bad condition of the two causes them to malfunction, don't get your hopes up. You should be able to get a decent amount for the DSi though, since it sounds like it hasn't taken much wear yet.

In EB Games, which is pretty much the Australian Gamestop, you would get about 20 dollars.
And I wouldnt paay anything for that anywya, considering there is the 3DS I would want instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)