Hopefully I'm allowed to ask for this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I didn't see any rules at the top so not really sure if I'm allowed to post this sort of thing or not, but hopefully I am.

I'd like a signature that's based around Kyogre. I'd like it to have "SS" written on it (without the quotation marks), and I'd like it to have my friend code on it: 4940 2679 1595. For the font, just make sure it looks good with the signature. I'd like the background to be blue with some nice designs on it, but not the same color of blue. Something that makes Kyogre stand out but not too much. You know, make them compliment each other well. I'd like a 2 px Black border around it as well please.

Thanks a ton if anybody is willing to do this.

Um, just try to keep it to 40,000 (forget what they're called) or less (Width * Height = W/e Theyre Called).

I think that VBulletin switched to [ SIGPIC ] [ /SIGPIC ] if they aren't working, I know that tcgplayer (another forum I go to) uses those tags and they're a VBulletin, so it's worth a shot.

@ NimoTheClown
I replied to your PM.

@ Chasethebase
Wow, I love that. I'm going to use that if Nimo isn't able to fix what I asked him....

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
VBulletin didn't switch to anything, we have sig images disabled for all posters aside from badgeholders.

Sorry you guys went through all this trouble for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)