Entertainment Hood Pokemon: Top 7(?) Homies in the Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
my idea is pretty simple, a swift bit of writing on the most ghetto pokemon around. its very difficult to provide more of a synopsis than this, because that is practically my entire idea. due to this (even though it specifically states not to) i decided to write up a short draft and add it to this and birkal said that was fine.

http://pastebin.com/hgHKcb0j

the content is basically just why certain pokes are so g. the set of mons are completely changeable as its just a first draft (birkal already recommended scrafty) but i just wanted to give you all an idea as i knew my synopsis would not do it justice at all.

nb: original title was niggas in the struggle but jumpluff made me tone it down for being too overt haha

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I personally have no problems with this article; I think it'd be a lot of fun and pretty humorous. I'd like to see what pluff thinks about it too, but tentative approval from me.

Not Smog staff, but I just wanna add that this is the kind of article that could easily stir up controversy; judging by the short draft, you've done a good job of avoiding those potential pitfalls. Personally, I think this could be a really fun read. Just keep in mind the one "fuck" per article rule~

And where my shiny Honchkrow at? Dat bird be straight pimpin, yo!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry we've taken so long on this. While we're not necessarily thrilled with this article, we'll let it slide and see how things go. We'll give you some pointers if you need to while writing if we feel there is a need. Best of luck!

I believe you have access to The Smog Article Workshop subforum? If not, hit me up on IRC time and I'll set you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)