"Hitler was a great man."

It's not a shame; if the donator new that his blood was bad, he shouldn't have given any in the first place and although he might not have known about his blood ''condition'', it would be not only dangerous, but also unethical to give bad blood to a patient. Anyway, it's not homophobic to refuse the blood coming from these men. Besides, it could be dangerous to use it.

Also, only close-minded or uneducated people are actually racist nowadays.

Anyway its not like giving blood is a great experience that your just DYING to go through. Being helpful for society is nice, but its not really discriminating.

Hitler was probably a descendant of the Aryan race trying to make the Jews look as inferior as possible. That, and he's a lunatic. The fact that he got rejected was his fault as he left high school without a diplomat. He did that due to getting depressed because of his mother's death, although it is still his fault that he responded in such ways.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
As always, Winston Churchill says it best.

I have always said that if Great Britain were defeated in war I hoped we should find a Hitler to lead us back to our rightful position among the nations. I am sorry, however, that he has not been mellowed by the great success that has attended him. The whole world would rejoice to see the Hitler of peace and tolerance, and nothing would adorn his name in world history so much as acts of magnanimity and of mercy and of pity to the forlorn and friendless, to the weak and poor. ... Let this great man search his own heart and conscience before he accuses anyone of being a warmonger.

If arguably the greatest Briton to have ever lived says he's great then I'm going to find it very difficult to argue!

Here's another Churchill quote though.

'If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.'

As always, Winston Churchill says it best.

I have always said that if Great Britain were defeated in war I hoped we should find a Hitler to lead us back to our rightful position among the nations. I am sorry, however, that he has not been mellowed by the great success that has attended him. The whole world would rejoice to see the Hitler of peace and tolerance, and nothing would adorn his name in world history so much as acts of magnanimity and of mercy and of pity to the forlorn and friendless, to the weak and poor. ... Let this great man search his own heart and conscience before he accuses anyone of being a warmonger.

If arguably the greatest Briton to have ever lived says he's great then I'm going to find it very difficult to argue!

Here's another Churchill quote though.

'If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.'
Wiston Churchill wasn't as great as everyone thinks he is. Besides, we could argue with what he said, it doesn't matter if he's Churchill or if he's not. It simply requires more ''powerful'' arguments.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
If you don't view Sir Winston Churchill as great then I daresay Hitler has no chance lol.

He didn't say Churchill wasn't great. He just said that he wasn't as great as everyone thinks he is, and when most people think of Winston Churchill, they only think about how he led Britain to victory in WWII and so they think he was a flawless man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)