Rejected Highlight in bold who is online when using /auth if the pm is unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you do /roomauth, people who are online appear in bold.

My request is that when doing /auth, the name of whoever is online appears in bold as well.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Considering that global staff tend to have their PMs blocked (for various reasons) and there's not really a reason for someone to be PMing random global voices, I'm not sure I understand the use here. Vast majority of the time, a person should be opening a help ticket (or worst case, visiting the Help Room) if they need global assistance anyway, no?

E: Another thing is that when you try and PM gstaff who have their PMs blocked to any rank higher than yours, the system will tell you to open a help ticket anyway.

Considering that global staff tend to have their PMs blocked (for various reasons) and there's not really a reason for someone to be PMing random global voices, I'm not sure I understand the use here. Vast majority of the time, a person should be opening a help ticket (or worst case, visiting the Help Room) if they need global assistance anyway, no?
True, so a slight change: It shows in bold only /auth (and not /auth + with voices) and only if the global auth is with the PM unlocked.

But why in /roomauth is this applicable?

But yeah, that's fair enough. Well, in that case maybe it's better to close the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)