HGSS Move Changes on Smogon University

also maybe someone could make a news item for this! if no one will then I will but darkie and doug are soooo good at them~

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I just made a news item announcing the changes, and thanked many of the people that helped make it happen.

Hamstern said:
RB Golbat said:
I have heard that you are able to breed Pokemon in HG/SS. Would you be able to test to see if Nidroran F learns Confusion, Sucker Punch, Amnesia and Head Smash via breeding? This is a very important question that no one else has answered yet.
Nope, Nidoran F doesn't get any of those moves.
Just posting so doug sees so he can remove those moves from Nidoran (f), Nidorina, and Nidoqueen next chance he gets.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Come to think of it, is Grass Knot glitched as well? We might not have noticed since nothing with Technician can use it effectively.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I've just tested it and it seems to be working fine so I assume that it was either one big misunderstanding or that one of you guys have already gone ahead and fixed it but either way, we're good now!

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Sorry if I missed something, but shouldn't the rotom forms get pain split? They don't have em on shoddy atm.

one more note: Nosepass and Probopass can't learn Head Smash since those are egg moves that no pokemon in its egg group learn Head Smash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)