HELP TEAM WITH CORE STAKATAKA M-GARDEVOIR LANDORUS T

Hi eveyone, i am new to vgc and i was wondering if it may be possible to build a competitive team around stakataka (rock slide, gyro ball , protect and maybe a wide guard) and mega gardevoir (trick room , psychic , hyper voice , protect) , and which pokemon to surround with. I was thinking about landorus-T which i know is metagame.
I also wanted to include tapu fini, incineroar and a tailwinder just in case but since i am new to vgc i am asking your help ... different cores / teams to start with are accepted as well! Thanks everyone

Hi!

I would recomend Trick Room on Stakataka instead of wide guard. It is basically a Pokemon that can set it for itself, with the correct support. You can go with Amoongus, as a TR abuser, and redirection support. You can go Mega-Gardevoir with Landorus and Incineroar supporting it (double intimidate, covers ghost, steel and poison type weaknesses), and Zapdos as a Tailwind and Electric coverage.

The problem here is that you would run out of Terrain and Weather control. You could opt for Tyranitar over Incineroar, and Koko for Zapdos, to help this, at the cost of losing that Fake Out and Tailwind option.

I'm sure other users can help you more in solving this puzzle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)