SS NU Help Building My Team, Also Rate PLZ

This is a Hazard Stack Hyper Offense team I made when I started and I had a problem with the samples I was using. I got 1300 with it but I want advice to make it better.

Omastar, Why him he haves both rock and spikes in 1 team slot alongside Weak Armor to more easily get more then 1 layer of hazards and can pressure Xatu with Shell Smash and Surf to threaten it and its team.

Inteleon, I was told he was inconsistant by a more experienced NU player but my idea is to have among the fastest pokemon in the NU tier and he threatens a lot of pokemon with his Focus Energy sets, I was told he could switch out with a steel type and I think Starmie could also work for more consistancy.

Tyrantrum, He is an amazing sweeper with some of the most explosive moves with Head Smash and Outrage while also having Close Combat for coverage, Dragon Dance will boost him to 397 speed and doesn't have too much to pressure with him otyer than Aerodactyl.

Tauros, He is one of the best at offensive coverage in the NU tier with Body Slam, Close Combat, Iron Head and Throat Chop but he also haves a great speed stat of 350 being able to threaten walls like Sylveon and Vaporeon so other pokemon to start building momentum from there.

Silvally Ghost, He haves access to spinblocking first and foremost as well as having Swords Dance and Flame Charge to get speed for extra momemtum, finally he could also threaten a defoging Xatu.

Talonflame, He haves great speed complemented by Gale Wings reliably being able to act first, in addition he haves good offensive utility with Acrobatics, Flare Blitz and Steel Wing that he can boost with Swords Dance.

Forgot to link Pokepaste just 1 second
Https:/Pokepast.es/69230949cc9371fe

Last edited by a moderator:

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it
What are all 4 moves for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)