Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Miria I went and bred a toxel and stonjourner in advance. If you can get me those mons let me know. Once we work out this trade I'll give em to you.

Miria I went and bred a toxel and stonjourner in advance. If you can get me those mons let me know. Once we work out this trade I'll give em to you.
I dont need the Toxel anymore but I'll take Stonjourner! :) I've got your two mons ready whenever you want to trade though, perhaps I can get another mon from you later?

I dont need the Toxel anymore but I'll take Stonjourner! :) I've got your two mons ready whenever you want to trade though, perhaps I can get another mon from you later?
Yeah, sure thing. If there is anything else you would want from my thread just let me know and I'll breed it for you. Also I should probably give you the toxel regardless as its a 6iv one so It would be useful for breeding.

Hey Inkblot!

I would be interested in that perfect HA ralts in a love ball. Are you interested in anything on my thread? Thanks!

Yeah, sure thing. If there is anything else you would want from my thread just let me know and I'll breed it for you. Also I should probably give you the toxel regardless as its a 6iv one so It would be useful for breeding.
Aw thanks dude, no need though! :) When are you able to trade?

Per our discuss in PM

I would like a Level ball HA Charmander (31/x/31/31/31/31) Timid/Modest (whatever you can breed, prefer Timid) and The Shiny Event Koko (Legit WC, clone) for 1 breedable of your choice from my thread.

Not an update of my mons yet, but I have the Isle Of Armor, and as such I'll be looking for and breeding mons that have been added. Also with the ability to send bank mons through Ranked, I will also be pretty busy with the ribbon grind, so breeding progress might be slower due to my focus being split between so many other projects, such as past gen mons I wish to transfer up, and of course, the huge amount of work to get my mons already in gen 8 up to date with all possible ribbons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)