Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hello,

I would be interested in a Regenerator Topaxex.

Here what I have that you don't have listed on your first post :

Jolly Gyarados 31/31/31/0/31/31
Careful Ferrathorn 31/31/31/0/31/31 with Knock off and leech seed
Timid Hydreigon 31/0/31/31/31/31

All standard or ultra ball and standard ability.

If you are interested in more than one, I could look for something else in your list :)

Thank you!

Hello,

I would be interested in a Regenerator Topaxex.

Here what I have that you don't have listed on your first post :

Jolly Gyarados 31/31/31/0/31/31
Careful Ferrathorn 31/31/31/0/31/31 with Knock off and leech seed
Timid Hydreigon 31/0/31/31/31/31

All standard or ultra ball and standard ability.

If you are interested in more than one, I could look for something else in your list :)

Thank you!
Well, I don't train my breeds upon request, so I'd only be able to give you a mereanie from an egg. You would need to evolve it on your own.

Are you offering breeds or fully evolved pokemon?

Hey, I'm pretty interested in the Level Stonjourner! I can't find your wants anywhere, so is there anything I could offer in exchange? More special ball pokemon perhaps?

Hey, I'm pretty interested in the Level Stonjourner! I can't find your wants anywhere, so is there anything I could offer in exchange? More special ball pokemon perhaps?
Hey! I don't have a wants list as I tend to just pick stuff from what people have. I just focus on building up a big collection so I have a backlog of stuff to work with when I need it. If you give me a list of what you have I'll be happy to pick something and trade! but just a warning, I am heading out with the family for Christmas and the place I am going too probably will have terrible internet, so I most likely won't be able to trade you your pokemon till a few days after once I get back home.

Hey! I don't have a wants list as I tend to just pick stuff from what people have. I just focus on building up a big collection so I have a backlog of stuff to work with when I need it. If you give me a list of what you have I'll be happy to pick something and trade! but just a warning, I am heading out with the family for Christmas and the place I am going too probably will have terrible internet, so I most likely won't be able to trade you your pokemon till a few days after once I get back home.
Yeah, no problem; it's the holiday period so I figured any trades happening now would take a while!

Since I'm asking for a rare ball Pokémon, I guess it would make sense to offer my own. This is what I'm up to right now!

Dream:-
-Ponyta
-Koffing
-Honedge
-Goomy
-Mareanie
-Mimikyu
-Blipbug
-Yamper (HA unreleased)
-Applin
-Toxel
-Hattena
-Milcery
-Falinks
-Snom
-Eiscue
-Indeedee
-Dreepy (HA to be bred)

Heavy:-
-Meowth
-Larvitar (no HA)
-Rookidee
-Duraludon

Level:-
-Farfetch'd
-Larvitar (no HA)
-Cufant

Friend:-
-Farfetch'd
-Applin

Fast:-
-Arrokuda (HA to be bred)

Love:-
-Eevee
-Mimikyu

Moon:-
-Charmander (no HA)
-Corsola
-Sinistea
-Dreepy

Yeah, no problem; it's the holiday period so I figured any trades happening now would take a while!

Since I'm asking for a rare ball Pokémon, I guess it would make sense to offer my own. This is what I'm up to right now!

Dream:-
-Ponyta
-Koffing
-Honedge
-Goomy
-Mareanie
-Mimikyu
-Blipbug
-Yamper (HA unreleased)
-Applin
-Toxel
-Hattena
-Milcery
-Falinks
-Snom
-Eiscue
-Indeedee
-Dreepy (HA to be bred)

Heavy:-
-Meowth
-Larvitar (no HA)
-Rookidee
-Duraludon

Level:-
-Farfetch'd
-Larvitar (no HA)
-Cufant

Friend:-
-Farfetch'd
-Applin

Fast:-
-Arrokuda (HA to be bred)

Love:-
-Eevee
-Mimikyu

Moon:-
-Charmander (no HA)
-Corsola
-Sinistea
-Dreepy
The dream ball Blipbug would be nice! With its HA and egg moves would be perfect!

Hello Inkblot!

I just wanna know because I cant see any info on your main post : can your pokemon be breed or redistribute?

Thanks!

Hello Inkblot!

I just wanna know because I cant see any info on your main post : can your pokemon be breed or redistribute?

Thanks!
For the gen 8 breeds, you can do whatever you want with them. Breeds aren't that special so you are free to clone/rebreed them as you see fit. Its only the mons that are more "one-of-a-kind" that I tend to put any restrictions on.

Hi there... Would I be able to offer you anything from my thread for Stonjourner or Toxel? :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)