Have a question? Ask it here! - The Player Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disturb you but when is edition 1 is going to publish?
I'm assuming sometime in the next few weeks. Vacate will be able to tell you :)

EDIT: Also, you might want to rethink that submission idea. The Player is primarily focused around PS! and PS! related stuff, not in-game shenanigans :/.

slamgouveia

Banned deucer.
Hey. I play Showdown through many years and Ive always have this: When i use an attack, sometimes, during the following turns, i can't use any other attack besides that one i used on the 1st one. I dont think its an ability thats doing that. So maybe a glitch, a bug, any other factor? I'd like you to help me with this. Thanks

Hey. I play Showdown through many years and Ive always have this: When i use an attack, sometimes, during the following turns, i can't use any other attack besides that one i used on the 1st one. I dont think its an ability thats doing that. So maybe a glitch, a bug, any other factor? I'd like you to help me with this. Thanks
I suggest you use this thread for bug reports (also provide a screenshot if you have any).

The thread that you're posting in now is specific to The Player webzine for PS!, therefore not the place for questions like these. D:

slamgouveia

Banned deucer.
I suggest you use this thread for bug reports (also provide a screenshot if you have any).

The thread that you're posting in now is specific to The Player webzine for PS!, therefore not the place for questions like these. D:
Okay, thanks. Im just not sure if thats a bug or simply a mechanic of the game since it appears its just to me too often and it has been like that since a year ago

Looks really good - especially helps that one of my good friends (Scene) is hosting it as well. My question is, would there be any interviews? So, people's opinions on a certain metagame, how a tier flows, playstyles, etc.

Looks really good - especially helps that one of my good friends (Scene) is hosting it as well. My question is, would there be any interviews? So, people's opinions on a certain metagame, how a tier flows, playstyles, etc.
There will be interviews, yes, mainly of PS staff though.

Will the PS section on the Smog be discontinued, or simply toned down?
Stuff can still go on in The Smog, but we'll be providing another media outlet if people want to contribute here. There won't be bans on PS articles for The Smog, it'll just probably naturally get toned down.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I imagine if PS-related articles continue in The Smog, there'll inevitably be a shortage The Player-wise, so how will that be handled?

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
I imagine if PS-related articles continue in The Smog, there'll inevitably be a shortage The Player-wise, so how will that be handled?
I think people will just naturally come to The Player for PS-related articles, since it's exclusively for PS stuff. Over time, The Smog won't have any more PS-related articles tbh.

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think people will just naturally come to The Player for PS-related articles, since it's exclusively for PS stuff. Over time, The Smog won't have any more PS-related articles tbh.
What Trans said as well as the fact that there aren't many PS articles in The Smog anyway. Part of the whole point of The Player is to improve PS's position in magazines anyway and I bet you that people from PS who have relatively little presence on Smogon would rather make an article for an entirely PS orientated magazine than jump in to a magazine that is both Smogon and Pokemon orientated.

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
So could I make a article about a tier
You could make an article about a Tier room, cause this is a webzine about PS, not competitive battling as a whole. You need to get approval from a Room Owner (#) of the tier room you want to do an article on, I believe. Then get your article submitted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)